Absorbine ShowSheen Miracle Groom Bath In A Bottle Vitamin E & Vanilla Horse Spot & Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes a beautiful shine without leaving behind any greasy residue.
- Helps remove dirt and dust from your horse’s coat, mane and tail.
- Removes unsightly stains and brightens your buddy’s natural color.
- Can be used on all hair types and even on other animals like dogs (not cats), llamas, sheep and cattle.
- Easy to use with no water needed—just spray right on her coat, on a brush or on a towel and rub your pet down.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDecker Manufacturing Company Natural Horse Hair Blend Horse Brush$7.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealUltraCruz Dual Fiber Horse Brush$8.20Chewy Price
- DealDecker Manufacturing Company Spiral Galvanized Steel Spring Curry Horse Comb, Color Varies, Regular$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealOster Equine Care Horse Hoof Pick, Blue$3.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealOster Equine Care Mane & Tail Horse Comb, Blue$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealOster Equine Care Coarse Curry Horse Comb, Blue$8.95Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealOster Equine Care Soft Grooming Horse Brush, Blue$14.32Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealKawellCopper Curry Horse Brush$37.40Chewy Price
- DealTough-1 Great Grip Hoof Pick & Horse Brush, Purple$6.91Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- DealDerby Originals Rubber Horse Grooming Curry, Large, Royal Blue$7.99Chewy Price
- DealHappy Horse Mane & Tail Horse Brush$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Aloe Vera||Water, Dowicil 75, Silicone Emulsion, Honeysuckle F540-Fragrance.||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Love this stuff!
First let me say it you are looking for a stain remover this may not work as well as others. It is decent but not as good as some. Where this product shines (pun intended) is after you have thoroughly brushed you horse and there is still that bit of dust that does not come off. Spray this stuff on a towel and wipe all over coat. Make sure not to over wet or it will get streaky! It gets off that last bit off dust and light discolorations that brushing alone will not. Great when preparing for winter shows.
Another boarder was using this on her horse and recommended it. Having tried it, I'm pleased with the cleaning as well as the mild smell.
Love this product but it’s not a shampoo!
I have been using miracle groom for years and love this product, it smells great and helps clean dust from the topcoat. But Chewy is marketing it as if it’s a shampoo. I just wanted to say it’s not shampoo. You use no water it it a spray on product.
love love love
I love this product, it smells amazing and really works! Keeps my boy looking fresh without having to do a full bath!
So happy Chewy now has a great line of equine products! I usre this on my horses in the winter for manes and tails. It makes a big difference when you can't shampoo and rinse because it's too cold
I needed a product that would help my horse with his dry skin. This seems to help.
Awesome grooming stuff
I have tried this before. No flaky skin and grateful for large bottles no spill.
Works Well at shows
My gypsy gelding rolls in his poop at shows and it works good. Doesn't get the stain completely out, but I use a spray whitener for the rest