Give your pooch superior pest protection with the Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar for Small Dogs. This collar works from head to tail, as the active ingredient rubs from the collar to his fur, and then moves through the oils from hair to hair to cover the entire body. It starts working on contact to immediately kill fleas, eggs, larvae and ticks, and it amazingly continues to work for 7 months of formidable pest protection! Plus, it’s water-resistant, which means it keeps on working even after multiple baths or a swim in the lake or pool.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, flea eggs, flea larvae and kills tick larvae and tick nymphs.
- Water-resistant design continues to work for seven months of formidable pest protection.
- Active ingredient spreads from the collar through oils and hair to cover the entire body.
- Offers a great, long-lasting alternative to monthly topical flea treatments.
- Small size is designed for small dogs and puppies; excess can be cut off.
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Adams