Addiction Meaty Bites Brushtail Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Succulent, wild New Zealand brushtail possum is the first ingredient in these tempting treats.
- Contains no gluten or grains.
- Made with a single animal protein source to help reduce exposure to allergens.
- Ideal for training or just for pampering your furry friend.
- Includes coconut oil to promote skin and coat health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Addiction Meaty Bites Beef Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Smart Cookie Barkery Texas Hill Country Wild Boar & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Smart Cookie Barkery Rocky Mountain Trout & Apple Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PetKind Green Lamb Tripe Formula Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 6-oz, bag$14.94Chewy Price$15.89List Price$14.19Autoship Price
- Smart Cookie Barkery Endurance Beef Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Smart Cookie Barkery Hip & Joint Chicken Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Lord Jameson Celebration Bash Large Breed Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Big Bitz Liver Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$3.71Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.52Autoship Price
- Nulo Variety Pack Soft & Chewy Dog Training Treats, 4-oz bag, case of 3$20.97Chewy Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Lord Jameson Blue Bliss Large Breed Dog Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lord Jameson Savory Sweet Large Breed Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Brushtail, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin...||New: Venison, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin...||Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Starch...||Beef, Potato Flour, Tapioca Starch...||Beef, Chickpeas, Beet Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Meat||Venison, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, Sticks||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
They love it!
Small pieces great for training. A different protein source so adds variety. They all love it!
These Aussie Possum Treats are must haves
I ensure getting treats with minimal ingredients and protein listed as first ingredient that are unique for my 2 pups. We've wild boar, alligator, venison, kangaroo and when I saw Brushtail, I'd NO idea what it is/was. Read the reviews, did research, and ordered them. Pups usually get excited when I put something different each day in their reward pouch, but when they can smell the Brushtail bag open for the day's rewards, they instantly run to pick up trash, grab their doodle bags I'll need for our outing, try to open the door (which they do once unlocked), just to get an endless supply of rewards. If I haven't said it yet, they absolutely love these Possum Treats!!
My puppy is learning and loves his treats that he is rewarded with.
Allergy safe and addictive!
My dog has many allergies and can’t have many proteins. He does great with these brush tail treats and can’t get enough of them. He goes crazy for the flavor!
MY DOG IS ADDICTED
I don't know what the magic ingredient is here, but this is my dog's absolute favorite, above all else! She would learn long division and turn somersaults for this treat! Small portions are easy for training, don't crumble or stain, easy to keep in pockets or treat bags. Not too many calories per piece either. A little expensive but SO worth it!
Dogs love it
All four of my food love these treats, they are small but not so small I feel guilty giving them just one or two.
My dogs liked them but...
Let me just say that my dogs would probably rate these 5 stars, they really did like them. I have a few issues with them however. The main issue I had was I was thinking these would be a little larger in size. These are actually about the size of a large kibble, so as far as I am concerned these really are only a good training treat. So I felt like they were kind of expensive & too small to use as an everyday treat. My 2nd issue was that you could visibly see that there was hair in the bites themselves that must have been from the rendering process. I am sure that it really isn't that big of a deal to the dogs but I have to wonder how "clean" these treats are. There is also an odor to these, the dogs liked it though. Not sure I would buy these again just because I would like to get a little more for my money because I am "treating" 4 med/lrg dogs.
Dogs do not like
My dogs love the chicken flavor but do not like the Bushtail, plus it stinks!
You get what you pay for!
My Black lab goes berserk when he smells even a trace whiff of these in my pocket! He knows! I don't even see him react with such hysterical enthusiasm with raw beef! It's hilarious to see him so excited and attentive. These make excellent training snacks because I don't think there is anything a dog could love more than these bits of this tasty odd critter.
Even my picky eater loves these!
I have a 2 year old Shikoku who is VERY picky and won't eat most treats, especially if it isn't jerky. But he looooooves these things! They're one of the only solid crunchy treats he'll eat. I'm very glad to have tried these. They are a bit pricey but to me they're worth it.