ADM GroSTRONG Metabolic Mineral Pellets Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-calorie feed delivers concentrated nutrition and can be used as a standalone feed or to complement a diet.
- Organic minerals and vitamins support peak performance.
- Low starch and sugar content is ideal for horses with metabolic disorders.
- Added microbials and prebiotics support digestive health.
- These crunchy, salty, apple-flavored pellets are highly palatable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealADM Patriot Performance Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$28.30Chewy Price$26.88Autoship Price
- DealADM GroSTRONG 33 Ration Balancer Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$44.49Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.27Autoship Price
- DealTribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealADM GroSTRONG Ultra-Fiber Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.18Chewy Price$27.72Autoship Price
- DealKent Sentinel SR Senior Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$49.56Chewy Price$53.40List Price$47.08Autoship Price
- DealBuckeye Nutrition Gro 'N Win Pelleted Horse Feed, 30-lb bag$34.48Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.76Autoship Price
- DealKent Sentinel LS Performance Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.70Chewy Price$51.97Autoship Price
- DealCrypto Aero Wholefood Gluten Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 25-lb bag$38.89Chewy Price$45.99List Price$36.95Autoship Price
- DealStabul 1 Equine Diets Peppermint Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealTribute Equine Nutrition Essential K Low-NSC Horse Feed, 30-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealStabul 1 Equine Diets Fenugreek Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealCrypto Aero Wild Forage Soy-Free, Molasses-Free Farm Animal & Horse Feed, 20-lb bag$38.89Chewy Price$42.99List Price$36.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Salt...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Dehydrated Alfalfa, Ground Milo, Rice Bran...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt...|
|Special Diet||Low Starch||High Fiber, Low Fat, Starch Free, Sensitive Digestion, Low NSC||Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar, High Fiber||Molasses-Free, Low NSC, Low Starch, Low Sugar, High Fat||Low Starch, Low Sugar|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Mint||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Ok maybe, but not the best for mine
Love the nutritionals on this food. Now onto the not-loves: 1. The pellets are much larger than any similar products and very hard: not the best for my older guy. This also makes it harder to measure for weight. 2. The description says 50 lbs: it's only 40. That's quite a difference. 3. They distrust the fake apple smell: in their world, the only thing that smells like that is wormer paste or Bute. I probably will not continue to buy this product for the reasons listed.
Horses love it!
I do R+ training with my horses and for my metabolic horse I use this as her "treats". Most horse treats, even those claiming low starch and sugar has molasses as one of the main ingredients. This is a great substitute, is less money and nutritionally good for them!
Highly recommended mineral pellets
I bought these pellets and a mineral block. The block disappeared within a week whereas these pellets are fed out to the horses each morning and is providing what they need.
WONDERFUL for my mini
The first thing I noticed when I opened the bag was how AMAZING these pellets smell. Just like Apple! My mini mares loves them, and they have helped a ton giving her the nutrients she needs without the calories, since mini’s are so prone to laminitis (not to mention she has metabolic issues). I give her 2oz twice a day (4oz total) which ends up being a tiny bit less than 1/4cup each feeding along with electrolytes in the summer. I have this set on auto ship because I love it so much!! Amazing price for an amazing feed- I did a lot of research before settling on this feed/supplement and I’m so glad I did. The ADM website is super helpful as well and I’m so glad chewy carries it. They make my life so easy and I knew if she wouldn’t eat it they would let me return it/donate it for a refund. Highly recommend! I want to eat them they smell so good haha.
Great addition to feeding program, already on ADM products, great to replace powder minerals!
My mare is metabolically challenged and it’s difficult to find food she can and will eat. This meets her needs, makes her feel like she’s getting a treat and makes my shed smell awesome. They are larger and harder than her old pellets so I do mix them with soaked cubes for a bit. She seems to prefer them if they are softened a bit.
Horses love them
This is one of the few ration balancers my horses will eat. Love the apple aroma
Great Feed - Was Hard to Get!
StayStrong Metabolic Mineral Pellets is great feed for horses, especially for horses with Thyroid problems or horses that need a low carbohydrate diet. Unfortunately, it is hard to find in some parts of the USA. Thanks to chewy.com it is available now where ever you live. This is great news! I put in my first order and it arrived 3 days later - great service. Now, if you decide to move across the country you know you can get the same great food for your horses in a timely manner. No problems. Thank you, chewy!
Excellent product. Had great success using for over a year. Glad Chewy is now carrying. Have used with my Donkeys and Insulin resistant mare.