ADM Healthy Glo Nuggets Concentrated Nutrition Horse Feed, 40-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 20% fat supplement delivers extra calories without extra grain.
- Made from ground flaxseed and stabilized rice bran.
- Digestive aides, minerals, vitamins and fatty acids support your horse’s health.
- Delivers extra energy without higher starch and sugar.
- Ideal for horses who are training, competing or breeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- ADM GroSTRONG Metabolic Mineral Pellets Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$35.08Chewy Price$37.70List Price$33.33Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Performance Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Growth Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K With Fly Control Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Senior Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Seniority GC Plus Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Kent Sentinel SR Senior Formula Horse Food, 50-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$53.40List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- ADM GroSTRONG Ultra-Fiber Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$29.78Chewy Price$28.29Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Farmland Recipe Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$35.74Chewy Price$33.95Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Growth & Development Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Stabilized Rice Bran, Ground Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate...||Timothy Hay Pellets, Roasted Whole Oats, Roasted Whole Barley...||Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Pearled Barley...||Soybean Meal, Wheat Mill Run, Rice Bran Oil...||Roasted Whole Oats, Roasted Whole Barley, Alfalfa Pellets...|
|Special Diet||N/A||High Fat, Non-GMO, High Fiber, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A||N/A||Non-GMO, High Fat, High Fiber, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||N/A||Digestive Health, Senior Care, Weight Management, Immune Support||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||Molasses, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Pellets||Textured, Granulated||Feed||Feed||Mix, Textured|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Plain and simple
We have been feeding healthy Glow and stay strong/ now grow strong for over twenty years. ADM has been nearly impossible to get, had to drive to the next state. Thank you Chewy! Horses are in their thirties, just lost the oldest at 48 yrs, not sick until the day she died. ADM lives up to everyone else’s advertising. If you are old enough to remember, it was More Man Feed. Sorry this format will not let me spell brands correctly
My horse won't eat it
I bought this for my hard keeper. It was highly recommended by a friend, but my horse won't eat it. Tried mixing it in and wetting his food, but he'll leave his food with this in it. He hates it that much.
I recommend this product. Good product reasonably priced especially with today's increase in flax
ADM and Chewy together
It is difficult sometimes to purchase one of the best feeds in the country on the East Coast but Chewy has made it much easier. No shipping charges has made the price comparable to the feed stores.
Maintain weight during training
I train horses and whenever some one brings me one that is on the small side and can’t stand to lose any weight during training, Health Glow is my go to feed supplement! I love this product because I can get the horses to maintain and in some cases even gain weight durning the rigors of training, but it doesn’t seem to give them a huge energy boost so they remain calm and even tempered. Some feeds seem to go straight to energy and the horses get so hot that they become difficult to handle and it doesn’t wind up helping their weight at all. I have never found that to be the case with Health Glow. I have used it on a variety of horses through the years and it has worked every time!