ADM GroSTRONG 33 Ration Balancer Low Sugar Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ration balancer can be used as a stand-alone feed with forage, to balance other concentrates or as part of a grain mix.
- Low starch and sugar formula is ideal for horses with metabolic disorders.
- Low-calorie pellet won’t add extra calories but delivers the nutrition your horse needs.
- Provides essential amino acids, minerals and vitamins that horses need.
- Direct fed microbials and prebiotics promote healthy digestion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Total Feeds Total Equine LNSC Horse Food, 40-lb bag$36.04Chewy Price$34.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.32Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.75Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Senior Horse Food, 50-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds HandiMash Horse Food, 40-lb bag$37.76Chewy Price$35.87Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Performance Race Track Sweet Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Mass-No-Sass Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$46.40Chewy Price$46.49List Price$44.08Autoship Price
- Ametza Compressed Wheat Straw Bale Horse Feed, 40-lb bale$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Ametza Bermuda Pellets All-Natural, Low Protein Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Compete High Fat Performance Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Farrier's Magic Proven Pro:formance Horse Food, 50-lb bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Cavalor Silhouette Mix Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Salt...||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Soybean Hulls, Plain-Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...|
|Special Diet||Low Starch, Low Sugar||High Fiber, Low NSC, Low Starch, Low Sugar||Low Starch||Grain-Free, High Fiber, Low NSC||Low Starch, Low Sugar, Molasses-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||Senior Care||N/A||Calming, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Excellent, Product for gaited horses
I swear by this keeps my girl level headed and looking good. i combine strong strong 33 & moorsglo
Excellent for growing weanlings/yearlings/3 year olds
There are so much good things to say about this product, it would be a novel. I’ve used ADM GroStrong33(formerly StayStrong33) since May 2019. The first year of a horse’s life, they need a lot more protein, per NRC (2007 ed.), than a mature horse. Soybean being the first ingredient has higher lysine beneficial in growing horses to support healthy tissues, especially healthy bones. I chose the slow growing process versus pumping my babies with feeds that would get them mature looking, which would put stress on their undeveloped joints and possible Physitis. This product provides what is important, good protein, minerals, vitamins, microbials and prebiotics (assisting in better digestion) along with no corn, low starch and low sugar. Their main calorie source from free choice hay (Orchard/Timothy). There are two who I add rice bran, for extra calories, to sustain healthy weight while my easy keepers above is suffice. The price is about the same price from where I normally get my GroStrong33. Yes it’s more pricer than other ADM products, but the ingredients are a bit higher quality and way better quality than other brands I’ve come across. Giving these youngsters a head start on a solid nutritional foundation, give this product a try. Thanks Chewy, for providing a backup, a piece of mind for sure.
Good feed, but is it worth the price?
I got this feed for my mare who i am trying to lose weight. She is a VERY easy keeper. She was on Primeglo (1 lb a day) and was losing weight slowly. i heard this feed was lower in calories than primeglo so i got her this so when she finishes her primeglo she will get this. After i got it i saw on one of the other adm products that the calorie breakdown was on the Q and A and primeglo has ~1.5 kcal/lb and this is like ~1.3 kcal/lb. it doesnt smell as "nice" as primeglo and its almost twice as expensive as primeglo as i can get it for 23 bucks at a feed store near me but chewy is the only place i can get this ration balancer. So for the price it would be better to feed primeglo unless you have a horse that just wont lose weight on it. but its still a great feed.