Healthy Coat Apple Flavored Feed Top Dressing Liquid Horse SupplementBy Healthy Coat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Promotes healthy skin, a glossy coat and helps maintain hoof condition.
- Helps support healthy joints.
- Easily digestible and slowly metabolized for a constant level of healthy controlled energy.
- Supports healthy digestion and promotes the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Helps keep your horse cool, so it’s perfect for feeding in hot weather
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Omega 3, 6, Vitamin E, Lecithin, Niacin, Biotin, Vitamin B12||Active Ingredients Per scoop (1 oz): Magnesium 980mg, Calcium 705mg, Glycine 560mg...||Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Oil.||Stabilized Ground Flaxseed, Stabilized Rice Bran, Alfalfa Meal...||Soybean Meal, Lecithin, Ground Flax Seed...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Herbs & Spices||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Low Sugar, Low Starch||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This is a Great product! After a few weeks of using healthy coat you will notice a nice shine and healthy look to your horses’ skin and coat. I use 4 ounces a day per horse for best results. I have been using healthy coat for over 2 years and I have noticed a difference in every horse I’ve fed it to.
Great for goats too
Saw a huge difference in my goats coat after a few weeks of regular use. My goats are Nigerian Dwarfs. A couple of my regular milkers seemed to need an extra boost and this really helped so I give it to all of them now when I grain.
Palatable fat supplement
If your needing to add some fat to a horse this helps
I asked for 2 gallons for Christmas because my friend's farrier recommended it to her. I started my 2 quarter horses on it in January. They hated it at first. But now they eat it fine. I cannot believe how shiney my mare is! She's a chocolate palomino, and is shedding out so dark and shiney that she actually looks wet. It helped put on a few pounds that I thought they both needed.