Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Powder Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replaces electrolytes and minerals your horse sweats out during exercise and stressful situations.
- Complete, balanced electrolyte formula made with sodium chloride, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- Helps encourage healthy water consumption all year round.
- Supports proper digestion, muscle function and recovery by maintaining fluid balance.
- Ideal for all horses that sweat for prolonged periods of time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bag$156.95Chewy Price$240.08List Price$149.10Autoship Price
- Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$34.95Chewy Price$40.18List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$12.11Chewy Price$19.11List Price$11.50Autoship Price
- Absorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 4-lb tub$51.99Chewy Price$72.49List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle, bundle of 2$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco e Citronella Scented Equine Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- Formula 707 Daily Essentials Vitamins & Minerals Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 6-lb bucket$24.71Chewy Price$27.45List Price$23.47Autoship Price
- Absorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Absorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 32-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Finish Line Orange-A-Day Electrolyte Orange Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 30-lb tub$77.45Chewy Price$81.35List Price$73.58Autoship Price
- Finish Line U-7 Gastric Aid Powder Horse Supplement, 1.6-lb tub$37.95Chewy Price$50.82List Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salt, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate...||Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Active Ingredients: Calcium, Salt, Potassium...||MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Methylsulfonylmethane 100% (min) 28, 000mg....|
|Health Feature||Recovery||Recovery||Recovery||—||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
|Special Diet||—||Flax-Free, Sugar Free||Flax-Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Horse loves it
Smells like apples & my horses seem to like it. It’s been hot this summer & they are doing just fine. They get a scoop full every day in feed!!
Apple Dex electrolytes
Our horse hates it. We try hiding it in grain and then he won't eat the grain. It is so salty.
Good price for this item, I feed it daily to my horses, knock on wood we haven't had a colic in years!
It's a great product
I've used this product for my horses for years to encourage them to drink water on both hot days and cold days when then need some encouragement to drink.
Horse won't eat it
My horse doesn't like artificial flavors, this one is super sweet tasting. He wouldn't come within 6 feet of it.
This has been a horrible year for dehydration and colic on my farm. This has really helped with making my horses drink water
Great stuff at a great price.
Thanks for the great shipping and a great price. I can’t buy it locally at what chewy is selling it for. So we stocked up. Thanks.
Makes me worry less
It's been so hot in SW Florida my horses sweat just grazing. I noticed their flanks were drawing up and suspected dehydration. Ordered this 2 weeks ago. Both gobble it up in their grain daily, and now they look normal, although still sweaty lol.
Something I use
So happy to have this delivered with my feed for my horses! Have had difficulty getting out to feed stores and Chewy has saved the day! This is a product nearly all of the horse folks use all year in Florida!
Horses love it!
We give electrolytes to our horses year round and they love this kind!