American Kennel Club AKC Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- A soft, round-shaped pet bed that’s the perfect size for small dogs.
- Made with Casablanca fabric and a soft sleep surface, this bed can be placed in your pet’s favorite spot to give him a comfortable place to rest, relax or chew.
- Just machine wash and tumble dry and it’s good as new again.
- With walls around most of the oval, this bed gives the ultimate in warmth while giving a safe, secure feeling of a walled bed.
- This cozy bed is for the pets that love to curl up in a ball and feel secure and hugged while they slumber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Medium$20.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Felt Removable Hood Cave Dog & Cat Covered Bed, Brown$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Double Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$28.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, Small$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Checkerboard Napper Bolster Dog Bed, Chocolate, 20-in$29.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles Reversible Signature Bolster Dog Bed, Blue$28.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Black$22.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Reversible Cushion Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Chocolate, 18-in$37.96Chewy Price$41.24List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Carved Plush Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, 21-in$40.27Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$36.21Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Sage/Tan$22.69Chewy Price$55.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten, Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Perfect Summer Sleeper
This is a very lightweight bed that my dog loves to sleep in at night during the summer! It keeps my Chihuahua mix cool while still providing his smaller body with protection from our A/C. As soon as it's nighttime, he'll retire himself to this low-edge cuddler and be out like a light. I do keep it at the foot of my bed, which may add extra cushion, but I don't think it needs much. My dog isn't in his senior years yet, so orthopaedic or otherwise more thick cushioning isn't a huge concern quite yet. The bed is fairly thin, but that, I think, is the advantage to this bed. As the description says, it goes right through a laundry cycle with no problems or overt wear on the washing machine from being to heavy or the bed itself from a rough wash cycle. After the third wash, I noticed some pilling on the bottom of the bed, but even after tugging the seams lightly, the bed doesn't seem to be deteriorating in that regard at all. It likely isn't a bed that will last decades, but I anticipate getting a few solid years of use out of it during high months. It's also largely convenient when travelling during the warmer months because of its minimal weight, and has become the bed we'll take with us when we're on vacation. The one I bought is a really wonderful deep brown and the inner lining is a soft beige (though not furred, so it won't retain too much heat!).
You get what you pay for
Is this a good size cozy bed? Yes. Did it hold up longer than 6 months? No. We have an 8.5lb chihuahua mix and she does nothing but lay in the bed. But, after 4 months we noticed the edging starting to get loose. By 6 months it's gone flat and looks like it could fall apart at any moment. For the price, we didn't expect much. However, we hoped it would make it a year versus 6 months.
Not great quality
Got this for our 2 smaller dogs 6 Ibs & 11Ibs & within 2 weeks of having it, it's pretty flat. The bottom to begin with wasn't as think as other beds I have bought. Wouldn't recommend
This feels really cheap
Does not worth the price even though it’s on sale. The bed is not stuffed enough, and the texture also feels uncomfortable. I am very disappointed
Comfy for My Cats
This is a soft, comfy, and roomy bed for my cats. I bought 3 beds. One for each of my cats. One can lounge in it or sometimes two of my cats curl up in there. I recommend this bed.
My cat loves it!
He’s picky about his beds. But he loves this one. It’s nice and soft and fluffy
Great bed for a cat
We bought the bed for my son's cat. He wanted the bed for his fort in hopes the cat would stay with him all night. It worked. So he uses the bed in his room and on the couch. The cat snuggles up in the bed wherever my son puts it. Great price, attractive and the cat likes it. Makes my son happy. Also, the cat sheds in the bed not on the furniture.
Ocean's Xmas gift
We received this bed on Christmas. Ocean loves it and hopped in immediately.
No cushioning at all. It’s the same as if my dog were laying on the floor (and she’s barely 20 pounds). She does like the round shape.
Good for cats
Day 1, I put catnip and a sprinkle of food in the bed so she wouldn't try to pee on it. She ate it and wouldnt lay in it though. Day 2, I tried over and over to put her in the bed and she would get back out and lay next to it. Day 3, still will not lay in it or seemed interested in it even after I tried moving it to new favorite areas. Day 4, she slept in it 5 times and likes it finally. Probably because of the new unfamiliar smell to it, please give your cats at least a few days to get used to it.