American Kennel Club AKC Circle Stitch Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Cuddler bed give dogs orthopedic support that helps to relieve pressure. Great for cats too!
- Features raised sides that “cuddle” your dog and give him a place to rest his head.
- Classic circle stitching on the exterior gives it a touch of subtle style.
- Nonskid bottom prevents sliding as dogs toss and turn, even on hardwood floors.
- Spot clean only.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HappyCare Textiles Plush to Suede Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue Stripe$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Gray$30.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Beige$19.99Chewy Price
- Petlibro Comfortable Cuddler Round Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Small$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- MidWest Overstuffed Micro-Terry Cuddle Dog & Cat Bed, Blue, Medium$24.32Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Cuddler Pet Bed & Gift Set, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Arthur Dog Bed, Teal, Small$29.94Chewy Price$30.87List Price
- Frisco Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- PawBrands PupRug Faux Fur Rectangular Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large/X-Large$129.20Chewy Price$449.00List Price
- Majestic Pet Velvet Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Coal, Small$39.62Chewy Price$64.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult||Senior, Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Our Shih Tzu is older and does not chew or scratch beds but I do wash them often and by the second washing, it ripped at the seams.
Cozy and Sturdy
Izzy loves this bed. We’ve had it for a long time and it has held up really nicely.
Too thin on the bottom.
I loved this bed the sides were nice and thick but the bottom is very thin. I will be donating it.
Too thin for Orthopedic support
The sides are nice and high but the padding that they actually sleep on is very thin. For an "orthopedic" bed I assumed much more support and thickness.
Great for Okder small dogs
Got this for my 7 year old Pom who sometimes has issues with her joints. Has firm egg crate under the soft inner lining. And the price is awesome!
Great, Roomy & Well-Made
This is a great bed ... and I have a very picky kitty :) Polly weighs 12 pounds and very comfortably fits in this bed (see pics below from side view). The sides are high enough, too, where she can snuggle in and feel a little hidden. Best cat bed we have purchased by far ...
Cat Fight Times 3
I got the bed so that one of my cats would not fight with one of my dogs over the larger bed I have. Now 2 of my cats fight over this new one - I guess that gives the new bed a high review!
they like it!!
It has that weird bumpmy memory foam texture on it, and I didn't think my cats would like it, but i've seen both of them sitting in it!1 big enough to fit both my 14lb and 8lb cat at the same time!! I love it, and red is def their color.
Great doggie bed
Very soft and comfy, my puppy loves laying in it and playing in it.
Great for our puppy
Our breeder recommended this bed. We got the medium size for our 8lb 9 week old puppy who is now 10 lb and 12 weeks and it is a great size with plenty of room. Our puppy is supposed to get to 25-30 lbs. She loves it and I recommend it at this price point!