American Kennel Club AKC Self-Heating Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This ultra-warm, walled pet bed is made with self-heating thermal technology to help your dog feel secure, relaxed and comfortable.
- Keep your furever family safe with no electric cords or outlets required.
- Ideal for use during cold months to help your pupper keep safe and warm.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low for clean, long-lasting comfort.
- Classic style features a plush, quilted surface for sophisticated snoozing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Camo$29.99Chewy Price
- ASPCA Microtech Cuddler Dog Bed, Blue$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Brown$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Heathered Woven Flange Edge Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$24.99Chewy Price
- HappyCare Textiles Durable Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Checkerboard Napper Bolster Dog Bed, Sage, 20-in$35.88Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DII Oval Dog & Cat Bed, Lattice Gray$38.84Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- HappyCare Textiles High Back Rectangle Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$39.13Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Chambray Double Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small$22.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Large$35.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Blue$18.43Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Not for chewers
My bed arrived before my puppy. I saw in one of the tuck in corners was not stitched properly and the foam was showing. I was informed to not as to return anything more. So I used it for my new puppy. She found the tucked in corner foam that was exposed and chewed it out. I luckily got it out of her mouth. This was too much money to just throw away for faulty workmanship.
I got this bed for my 2 girls for Christmas. I put it down they both smelled it & walked away. Have even washed it twice in hopes whatever the smell is would wash out. I honestly wish I had never bought it. I thought since it was self heating they would like it. They are both 11 years old with arthritis. Very disappointed in product. Good floor ornament. Buyer beware.
Great self-heating bed!
I bought the AKC Self-Heating Bolster Bed for my 13 year old ShihTzu to help keep him warm as he sleeps at night. He LOVES it! He has mild arthritis in his lower back and I thought the warmth would help with his stiffness and it does seem to help him! He loves the bed so much that he also takes his naps during the day in it too. Once my little guys gets in the bed, it warms up very quickly! This bed is pretty awesome and I definitely recommend it! I will say that the bottom cushion has a little crackling sound to it when my fur baby steps into it but, the sound doesn’t bother him and therefore it doesn’t bother me. It’s part of the self-warming technology.
I messed up on size... it showed it in a kennel so I thought it was kennel sized for my med/large dog. Also it sounds like its stuffed with plastic bags... every time he tries to sit on it, it sounds like he is getting into the trash.
Would buy again
Bought this for my puppy miniature schnauzer and so far it’s held up to his digging as he tries to get comfortable. It is a nice bed and it fits perfectly in his crate. Puppy seems to be pretty comfortable in it. Only con is that it says to spot clean only.
Significant pillow fluff
This is the best bed I’ve gotten so far because of the pillow stuffing. Most beds cave in the middle. This one keeps its shape. He is a 13 pound Mini Poodle and it’s prefect for curling up in.
They love the self-heating beds
The cats love these things, and when they get out of the bed they actually feel warm and toasty like they have been sleeping in the summer sun! Great product.
Our 8 month old kitten loves this bed. She sleeps on/in this every night. Mommy enjoys it during the day. Cleans up nicely after washing. Buying a second one soon. Worth every penny.
Cat loves bed
My cat absolutely loves this bed. Took the place of an old Down filled jacket that my cat claimed on my dresser. Thanks everyone at Chewy.
I brought this bed for my two new little kittens. I soon as I put it into their create they jumped in and made it their own, they love it.