Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper BladesBy Andis
About This Item
- Grooming your furry family member at home is a great way to save money and to get the most out of the blades used it's important to maintain them. Andis Blade Care Plus is a 7-in-1 formula to ensure your blades can be used for years.
- During clipper use it acts as a blade coolant, lubricant, and washes away hair, buildup and preservatives that accumulate on clipper blades. It allows the clippers to stay cool for optimal performance.
- After grooming use it to deodorize, clean excess hair, prevent rust, and to decontaminate the blade, leaving it fresh for it's next use.
- It's enriched with Vitamin E which acts as a natural decontaminate.
- Proven quality and made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||0-Phenylphenol, Inert Ingredients (Light Viscosity Mineral Oil, Vanilla Fragrance...|
|Breed Size||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory||Clipper Accessory|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Couldnt find locally. Just what I wanted.
Needed for my clippers. Works well. yadda yadda yadda
I love this clipper cleaner, the fragrance is nice and it cleans off debris nicely and quickly. I highly recommend
It gets really messy since it says to use the cap they provide for you
Thank you, TikTok
I saw a barber use this product on a TikTok video and immediately had to have it. I was thrilled when I saw it on Chewy! I cleaned the clippers I use on my husband and whoa... this stuff is phenomenal. I have always cleaned the clippers with soap and water after use, but had no idea how much hair and gunk was trapped in the mechanism! I am a total convert to using this stuff after every trim.
Getting Harder and Harder to Find
This cleaner is getting harder and harder to find anywhere. So glad Chewy carries it. This is the best product to clean, disinfect, and add life to your electric clippers.
I have been using this for years. I do my own dogs grooming and this solution makes the blade last longer
Andis blade care
I don’t know about this stuff. Don’t really think I’ll be using it again. It leaves oil on the dogs hair making it a mess to cut. The hair then builds up on the clipper blade. I was very disappointed with this product.
The jar came in the mail cracked and leaked all over the rest of my order. It was on big mess. Most of oil in jar gone. I sent an email to Customer Service but heard nothing back.
better than aerosol
I had been using an aerosol lube & coolant on blades but this is so much better, no heavy fumes to breathe or overspray to watch out for. I thought my blades needed sharpening but after using this product they are unclogged & back to working well.
Messy to use
I've followed the directions but I can't get the oil off before I return to the dog.