Angels' Eyes Plus Beef Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with natural antioxidants.
- All-natural tear stain powder formula without antibiotics promotes a clear coat for all dog and cat breeds.
- Blend of cranberry powder, olive leaf and marshmallow root.
- Paw-some tasty beef flavor.
- Free of food dyes, wheat, corn and soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics Tear Stain Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 65 count$18.99Chewy Price$20.64List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Tear Stain Removal Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.58Chewy Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Angels’ Eyes Natural Sweet Potato Flavored Soft Chews Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$36.51Chewy Price$41.79List Price$34.68Autoship Price
- VetClassics Tear Stain Supplement Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$35.25Chewy Price$41.79List Price$33.49Autoship Price
- NaturPet Vision Care Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Soft Chews Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Maltese Multivitamin Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- GNC Pet Wellness Advanced Sterile Dog & Cat Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$8.74Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Angels' Eyes Natural Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.65-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$29.50List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Seasonal Allergy Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$27.50List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Ocunovis Dog & Cat Gel Eye Drops, 5 mL bottle$11.82Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: A proprietary blend of (Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf, Eyebright...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root....||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Cranberry Powder, Oregon Grape Root, Marshmallow Root...||100% Chicken Liver, Cranberry Powder, Olive Leaf...||Active Ingredients: Cranberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Did not work
After 3 months continuous daily use there was no improvement noticed. Our little white papillon/chihuahua mixed breed dog still has red/brown stains on his whole beard and his eye stains have had no change. Also wish it didn’t contain beef since beef is a known common allergen.
Angel Eyes powder is great!
I have been using this powder for 2 weeks now as recommended by my vet. It has already helped the tear stains under Joey's eye and he loves the beef/liver flavor.
This is an awesome product. It didn't work in the time frame that was said however, I kept using it and there was a change. I give it to Storm everyday. I went on vacation for 10 days, I didn't send his angel eye, when I got home, it was back bad. It's going with him on my vacations from now on. Excellent product
Works for my white dog.
My poodle is white and this one works. Her eyes don,t then brown.
Doesn’t work at all and while my dog ate it she didn’t like it
It works better
I've tried a number of products for 2 of my dogs. This one is a winner. It works better than anything else I've tried.
Not for my girl
Well she likes the flavor and I'm sure it is good for her but this did not clear up her eye stains at all. Not doing what it claims to do.
It’s working, but
I definitely see the difference, however I don’t think my furry baby is crazy about the taste. I have to mask it with other stuff. I will either try a different flavor the next time or try the treats.
I quit using this several years ago when the ingredients changed. My dogs eyes and mouth areas are so rust colored, I decided to try again. It still works well! I’m so glad I tried it. I
This product used to work well on my dog, I used it for a few years. About 4 years ago, my dog got the stain back, it doesn’t work anymore. Even I tried different flavor, still can’t get the stain away :-(