Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Herbal GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothing combination of time honored herbs that promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Contains extracts of certified organic marshmallow root, slippery elm inner bark, plantain and licorice to support the colon
- Remedy designed to support normal management of the inflammatory process and other irritations of the digestive tract.
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$20.00Chewy Price$19.00Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Heart Health Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Echinacea/Goldenseal Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Super Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Senior Support Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$15.94Chewy Price$17.00List Price$15.14Autoship Price
- American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$27.75Chewy Price$29.66List Price
- Animal Essentials Detox Blend Liver Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Healthy Gut Herbal Prebiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$17.00Chewy Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Daily Digestion Breath & Digestion Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Tranquility Blend Herbal Formula Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$13.60Chewy Price$17.00List Price$12.92Autoship Price
- VetriScience Cell Advance 440 Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$13.00Chewy Price$20.88List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Oil Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 28 count$24.71Chewy Price$23.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Slippery Elm Bark 1:4, Organic Licorice Root 1:4, Organic Plantain Leaf 1:4...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Licorice Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Of: [Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Animalis, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Chicory Root 1:4, Marshmallow Root 1:4, Fennel Seed 1:4...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Helped upset stomach fast
I gave my Jack Russell, Dash, a tablespoon of raw goat milk to help his digestion and instead it gave him a horrible stomach ache. He was crying. Luckily I had Colon Rescue in my little pharmacy that I had gotten for my older JR. I gave him some and it calmed him enough to go to sleep (Bad things always happen at night). I gave him his dose for the next 2 days and he is back to normal. I feel so bad that I gave the milk to him but it really helped my 15 year old. Dash has always been sensitive to stomach things so I will be sure to keep Colon Rescue on hand. Thank you.
I did not read carefully, I guess. Got it to help with constipation, but it says it is helpful for diarrhrea.
When it Works ... It Works!
I have an 8lb Malti-Poo who does not like to take vitamins or medicine or any kind. He is super smart and will hold a pill in his mouth until I put him down and then I will find it on the floor somewhere. He will not take chew vitamins because they do not always smell the best. I was told earlier this year that he was having an issue with his kidneys and after many tests and failed treatments, I have decided to go the "Holistic" route and just keep him happy and healthy and help him live his best life now! ... This supplement was perfect! (1) It does not smell like medicine (2) It is a liquid and nothing to chew up (3) Easy to administer with the little medicine dropper (3) Can be kept in the fridge to stay fresh longer (4) Due to the amount that he has to take [.50 ml] it will last him several months. I know that we all spend so much money on our little guys and gals to keep them happy and healthy but I strongly recommend this product line if you are like me and have to almost trick them into getting and staying healthy. I did buy several of these products and every single one has been great! I know the big test will be in 6 months when he goes back to the Vet for his next check up and blood work but I am hopeful that everything will come back with great progress! ... Thanks Chewy for having so many alternatives for our little best pals! :)
Works for my 17yr old frequently constipated cat.
My 17yr old cat suffered from chronic constipation. She was put on Miralax then Lactulose which either didn't work or gave her diarrhea both eventual made her nauseous to the point of vomiting. This Colon Rescue at 2ml 2-3 x per day works for her. She doesn't like it's taste but she doesn't lose her appetite and has a bm.
Colon Rescue did the job
We have a Golden Retriever who thinks she is a Billy Goat. She will pick up a rock and eat it if you don’t stop her. Her stomach and colon had gotten pretty irritated! This put her back on the right track!
I have used this for yrs for both cats and dogs for both diarrhea and constipation. My cat has chronic constipation, with trips to the vet for enemas and blockages. This seems to be helping her. Tried another product recently...but I always go back to this.
It didn't help my cat with constipation. Vet trying to figure what is wrong. Pumpkin was more effective than this supplement.
Excellent supplement for my dog with intestinal issues.
Great & fast working
I have used this many times in the past. It's easy to administer and usually one dose does the trick.
Saved the day! Weeks actually!
My adorable Borgi ate about a pound of popcorn kernels. I didn’t realize it was that volume until the next day. He had gotten into one of my corn kernel heating bags. He started with diarrhea that quickly turned into blood diarrhea and threw up once. There was so many kernels coming out! He concluded about 4 hours of starting. I let him take a couple sips of water every couple hours and he kept it down no problem (had he thrown up the water we would have gone to the vet immediately). I withheld food for 36 hours and gradually increased water intake. Started a bland diet (boiled chicken and rice). Small portions throughout the day. He had horrible gas and was not feeling himself. The GI rescue arrived the next day. He ate it no problem on his food and perked up immediately. He started having small “normal” bowel movements 2 days after starting the rescue. We did a bland diet for almost 10 days, starting adding small amounts of his kibble in around day 5. He is still getting the GI rescue every other day. Sometimes he seems a little constipated but I can imagine he’s still sore after all those kernels coming out! I have no issue going to the vet, however, I wanted to avoid a round of antibiotics and steroids. This saved the day for his colitis!