Animal Essentials Healthy Gut Herbal Prebiotic Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for pets on antibiotics because it feeds the good bacteria in the gut or has compromised good bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion with extracts of certified organic chicory root, marshmallow root, fennel seed and yucca
- Helps stimulate the reproduction of the beneficial microflora in the intestinal tract
- No preservatives, glycerin-based formulation made by experts in holistic pet care
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$101.56Chewy Price$112.99List Price$96.48Autoship Price
- dealTomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Annamaet Endure Hip & Joint Dog Powder Supplement, 5-lb pail$205.99Chewy Price$195.69Autoship Price
- dealTropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Puppy Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Camo, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- dealTomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$12.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.21Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$75.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- Plato Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.00Chewy Price$48.99List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$22.10Chewy Price$29.98List Price$21.00Autoship Price
- PetzLife Peppermint Oral Care Spray, 1-oz bottle$8.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Chicory Root 1:4, Marshmallow Root 1:4, Fennel Seed 1:4...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Slippery Elm Bark 1:4, Organic Licorice Root 1:4, Organic Plantain Leaf 1:4...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Licorice Root, Slippery Elm Inner Bark...||Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
When it Works ... It Works!
I have an 8lb Malti-Poo who does not like to take vitamins or medicine or any kind. He is super smart and will hold a pill in his mouth until I put him down and then I will find it on the floor somewhere. He will not take chew vitamins because they do not always smell the best. I was told earlier this year that he was having an issue with his kidneys and after many tests and failed treatments, I have decided to go the "Holistic" route and just keep him happy and healthy and help him live his best life now! ... This supplement was perfect! (1) It does not smell like medicine (2) It is a liquid and nothing to chew up (3) Easy to administer with the little medicine dropper (3) Can be kept in the fridge to stay fresh longer (4) Due to the amount that he has to take [.50 ml] it will last him several months. I know that we all spend so much money on our little guys and gals to keep them happy and healthy but I strongly recommend this product line if you are like me and have to almost trick them into getting and staying healthy. I did buy several of these products and every single one has been great! I know the big test will be in 6 months when he goes back to the Vet for his next check up and blood work but I am hopeful that everything will come back with great progress! ... Thanks Chewy for having so many alternatives for our little best pals! :)
Wonderful for tummy issues
I have an anxious dog and her stomach will get upset stomach when she's stressed. This has kept her healthier and happier and my 2 kittens are thriving. Add to water bowl daily, they don't even know it's in there. Great product. Vet recommended.
How can you tell.
My dog has not improved since adding this to her food.
Helped with stomach
Helped with stomach issues. And he is doing lots better. Took a few days to really notice a difference.
My dear Harper is two years old and has had reoccurring vomit issues since she was a baby. Not every day but enough in the morning to indicate she wasn't feeling well. I started this Healthy Gut liquid because she doesn't eat wet food. It has worked very well for over two weeks. It only takes a small amount at the end of the dropped once a day to sooth her stomach. I will be buying more!!
A happy purchase
I was afraid to buy this because you never know what might be in "natural" products. But I have a cat who vomits three times a week; I've tried different foods, etc, but nothing seemed to help. I didn't think my picky boy would touch his food if this was in it, but he has no problem with it. He hasn't vomited in two weeks! And my long hair female hasn't coughed up a hairball in a month. I will keep purchasing this product, it makes a difference.
My 14 yr old cat on antibiotics therapy tried this product that made her sick and wouldnt eat.
A Good Product
Vet recommended a probiotic, and this seems to be working. Darby's stools have become less loose.
I love Animal Essentials Supplements!
I love Animal Essentials Supplements! This helps my cat, as do the other supplements. I highly recommend!
I'll definitely buy this again
I used it once. As soon as i noticed my dog had diarrhea and it actually helped her.