VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage III Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This formula offers high levels of glucosamine, DMG, Perna canaliculus and MSM, proven ingredients that help build cartilage, cushion joints and manage inflammation
- Suggested for active and competitive dogs to maintain top form, or to provide support for dogs showing signs of aging and discomfort as well as those with limited mobility after orthopedic surgery
- Clinically proven to increase hind leg strength in 4 weeks
- Palatable real chicken flavor tablets are easy to digest and absorb: great for pets that may find chews too dense or that have easily upset stomachs.
- Recommended and trusted by veterinarians for over 30 years! Finally, a joint supplement you can trust
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.50Chewy Price$63.25List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 3 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$14.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 3 Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.75Chewy Price$71.80List Price$40.61Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Joint Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 120 count$53.00Chewy Price$60.00List Price$50.35Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 300 count$34.00Chewy Price$72.50List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Bacon Flavored Chews Joint Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 120 count$53.00Chewy Price$60.00List Price$50.35Autoship Price
- NaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 240 count$57.98Chewy Price$55.08Autoship Price
- Phycox MAX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$65.83Chewy Price$79.00List Price$62.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 240 count$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$67.10Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$31.95List Price$28.32Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
260 Customer Reviews
Huge and almost impossible to halve.
The dosing is half a tablet for most dogs...the pill itself is large, the size of a quarter and thick, and almost impossible to cut in half! I'm not a bodybuilder, but I do have some strength and I could NOT break these in half. I tried a pill splitter but the pill is too large, and I've tried a sharp knife and that did work, but got powder on the counter, and frankly, not worth the hassle. The brand and ingredients are great, but this didn't work for me. I will contact Chewy for a refund and donate these to the shelter.
I started my dogs on this a few years ago. They are senior dogs, and after a few months I could see some ease of getting up and down improve greatly. They have become picky eaters with age and quit eating their regular food and this pill as well. I changed food but wasn't giving this supplement for a while and that's when I definitely noticed a difference in their mobility, as it seemed to decline. I now crush this pill in food and started it again, and this is when I could really tell a difference that this supplement helps them greatly. I believe they make a chewable form of it that I'll have to check into for my next order I am 100% satisfied with this product and will never stop it again.
I'm a believer
I've used glycoflex III for several of my dogs over the years and I think it has made a positive difference in their joints. I have been giving it to my 13 year old mixed breed dog. He weighs 22lbs. He has had two torn ACLs in the last 3 yrs. chasing deer. I chose to take a conservative approach of leash walking and not do the surgery. The glycoflex III tablets are tasty treats to him so they're easy to give. He's doing great. He's on a retractable leash now so no more chasing deer!
Excellent joint support
I began using GlycoFlex II after our yellow Lab had TPLO surgery (torn cruciate and luxating patella) to help with his recovery. He recovered well, and I’ve now upgraded to the stage III as he’s 7 years old. His chocolate brother is on them too. I just put them in with their food, without any problems about taste. They’re scored to make breaking them in half easy if need be. Both of our Labs take the whole tablet. I highly recommend them!
We’ve been using this in a different chewable form (same brand) and it really is effective for my dog’s arthritis. I decided to try the tablets this time. Although she ate the other nuggets that came in a bag with no problem, she absolutely will not chew these up. I don’t know what the difference is. They still work, do the trick, I just have to crush them and mix with some wet food.
K have been giving these to my very heavyset, short-legged basset for several years. He's very active and moves like a puppy even though he is now a senior dog. These pills are big round tablets, but scored to use as half if needed (by weight, etc.) Our dog thinks of them as treats and there is NO "pill-giving" trouble at all, because apparently they taste pretty yummy.
I've been giving these in the treat form to my girl for awhile, I switched to the tablets recently and the first day she picked them out of her food and gave me a dirty look, but she did eat them after her food. Since then she eats them fine.
My vet recommended so trying it.
At first my shepherd would not eat them. They smell horrible. So I smashed them to dust and add few spoons of warm water. Then big spoon of can food and mix together. He will now eat them. Oh and it said to take two a day so I have to do one at morning and one at night. Too soon to tell but my vet swears by it so I trust her.
My dog has heart problems and is on a lot of expensive medication. I now get them from chewy on time every month
Excellent joint support
I use GlycoFlex together with another joint support for my senior dog who has compromised back leg issues due to a car accident she suffered before adoption. Since the addition of GlycoFlex I notice an improvement in her walking! I used this supplement before for my beloved senior Shep/Lab mix who was diagnosed with a torn cruciate and was told he needed immediate surgery or would lose his leg. He never had the surgery and lived 4 years after the diagnosis walking 3-5 miles a day!