VetriScience Canine Plus Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian formulated senior multivitamin and mineral supplement for every day health
- Each tablet contains the ideal balance of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to maintain not just their physical well-being, but their mental agility as well
- Incorporates over 55 synergistic factors not always found in ordinary dog foods or supplements such as arginine, selenium and vitamin B complex, which are specific to the needs of dogs as they age
- Supports proper utilization and absorption of nutrients in the G.I. tract which helps make sure that dogs get the most out of each tablet
- These tablets are easy to administer with a natural duck flavor and soft texture so senior dogs can chew them easily
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$9.50Chewy Price$11.35List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$26.00Chewy Price$32.50List Price$24.70Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Medium Breed Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- American BioSciences DGP All Natural Support Mobility & Flexibility Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$27.75Chewy Price$29.96List Price
- Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.00Chewy Price$61.65List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Colon Rescue Powder Herbal Digestive Aid Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Flexadin Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$40.49Chewy Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 240 count$65.56Chewy Price$75.99List Price$62.28Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$22.88Chewy Price$37.39List Price$21.74Autoship Price
- NaturVet Omega-Gold Plus Salmon Oil Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...||Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactose...||Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose...||Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Senior||Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Senior Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Liver, Meat||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
Nope she did not like
Decided to try these since petsprefer no longer makes their adult multivitamin. My dog just sniffs and turns her head away. They are beef flavored but smell like plants. I really don't want to crush these up everyday and mix in her wet food.
Seems to be a good product
Seems to be a good product. Not sure how to evaluate, no dramatic changes
Keeping her young
Now my dog is 10yrs old I have to make sure she gets her vitamins. She loves the taste & I know I’m taking good care of her.
Very good doggie vitamins
Our 3 dogs like them and they have good ingredients.
My vet recommended these for our older dogs and even pushed the idea that they are chew able however both dogs at the same time said he was crazy so they now get them in either a pill pocket or piece of turkey. the do however seem to have given them more pep and am thinking of asking my doctor if there is anything in them that I can get for myself. Pep would help me keep up with them,
Bad odor / Vetri Science vitamins NO customer service
Have been purchasing this vitamin for over 2 years, was really good. This bottle I just purchased wreaked like cheap canned fish or cod liver oil. Chewy was GREAT about refunding my money. I called the manufacturer to let them know about the weird awful smell, cant get through to anyone. Will make sure not to purchase anything from VETRI SCIENCE ever again. My dog is in kidney failure and now I have to search for another supplement that her vet approves of.
He eats it!
I'm pleased with this product for my 14 1/2 year old Samoyed. With a smear of peanut butter, he will eat it, unlike his old multivitamin. (which changed formulation and he would no longer eat, even with peanut butter!) It has all the right ingredients for a senior dog, so I am happy that he is agreeable to eating it.
Unfortunately my dogs will not take this vitamin. I've had to disguise it so they will take it. They are use to taking chewable vitamins. Will have to find something else.
Yeah ok good
The dog seems to like the flavor I’m wondering about the newer ones.
Dont like them.
Supposed to be chewable my old greyhound will not chew them and I have to shove down her throat