Animal Essentials SeaDent Kelp & Enzymes Plaque & Tartar Control Dog Supplement, 2.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proven to fight plaque and bacteria in the mouth, promoting healthy teeth and gums
- Helps support digestive and antibacterial enzymes in working against plaque immediately
- Breaks down food particles trapped between the teeth and under the gum lines
- Fortified with five well-researched plant enzymes contains organic kelp rich in calcium, potassium, protein, vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, and iodine
- Made in Phoenix, AZ at Animal Essentials’ own facility made with a balance herbal blend with a sweet flavor that appeal to most dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Drops Dog Dental Water Additive, 2.2oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1 gal bottle$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$3.96Chewy Price$12.49List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Clinical Gum Health Chicken Flavored Dog Dental Kit$7.58Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Breath Freshener, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wysong Pet Supplement Twin-Pak Dog & Cat Food Supplement$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Tartar Control Beef Flavored Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Dental Care for Cats & Dogs, 5-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealSentry Petrodex Advanced Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$6.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- DealSentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$6.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.79Chewy Price$36.99List Price$24.50Autoship Price
- Angels' Eyes Plus Chicken Flavored Powder Tear Stain Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.64-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Certified Organic Laminaria Digitata (Kelp), Lysozyme, Amylase...||Active Ingredients: Contains Extracts of Certified Organic Chamomile Flower, Thyme Leaf, Fennel Seed...||Cheddar Cheese, Monterey Jack Cheese, Swiss Cheese...||Addlife: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Enzymatic Digest of Chicken Meat and Organs...||MSM, Cranberry Extract, Cetylpyridinium Chloride...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Worked surprisingly well
After trying numerous other products, we gave this a try and I was surprised to see noticeable results of cleaner teeth and fresher breath within just a couple weeks. My dogs are super picky and did not object to this being sprinkled on their food.
It really works!
Our rescue boy’s breath was horrible since the day we brought him home. His groomer has been helping us brush his teeth, but recently we all noticed that the plaque was getting worse and his gums were starting to bleed. I’m nervous about having him put under, so I really needed a better solution - and this product has been the fix we needed. He didn’t want to eat it at first, so we mixed it better in his food and gave it a couple days. He eventually ate it and hasn’t stopped since. Just two weeks of using it, his teeth are significantly whiter and his bad breath has completely vanished. So grateful that this works and he will not have to be given anesthesia, thank you!
I finally bought this for my 2yo pitbull and it is definitely more than worth the $. I've had her since she was 8 weeks old and I've always taken good care of her oral health everything short of vet cleanings. So I haven't noticed anything too drastic but her breath isn't the slightest bit stinky. Her breath was just starting to get that nice doggy stink but it has completely disappeared since I started this like not even a week ago. People who's dogs aren't eating it cause of the taste, trying mixing it with something. You dump it on top of your dog's food and they don't eat it so you automatically give this product a 1 star and don't even try anything else? Geez people
supplement for dental health and reduced plaque
I took a shot to add this and another perio supplement to my dogs food as i noticed the increasing bad breath and plaque on my anxious pups teeth. Along with brushing with enzyme toothpaste for pups i would try anything to help improve her dental health and breath as she is in risk of complications from sedation.
Dogs wouldn't touch it
Can't speak to how well it works or not, but my dogs would not eat this sprinkles on their food (Even when putting half the recommended) the just refused it
Great for clean teeth!
Have been using this product for years & must work well as our vet always comments on how nice our pups teeth are. Our pups are age 10 &5.
I have been using this for some time now. It really helps to keep the plaque / tarter down on my small dogs. They have both had their teeth deep cleaned by the Vet twice, but get good reviews in between. They are 7 & 10 years old.
It Actually Works
I adopted my dog at 10 years old and it was clear he had never had dental care before. His teeth are covered in plaque and a couple are bad enough that they could have to be removed if they get infected. My old guy HATES having his teeth brushed. I still do it, but I bought this hoping it would help. And it did. The serving size is small but mighty! My dog’s teeth are actually white now and the plaque has gone down significantly. I was expecting, at best, his breath to improve but this does so much more. It’s a “weird” product I think and I only bought it because I was desperate. But I’ve seen the results and I highly recommend. If you’re skeptical, go ahead and take a chance on this. If it can improve my dog’s oral hygiene, then I’m sure it will help yours!
Stuff is LEGIT
Our 13yo boxer has cardiomyopathy so dental cleanings are not an option. Two weeks ago she was diagnosed with dental disease, her teeth dirty and bad breath. She’ll eat anything so after reading about it and it’s reviews we gave it a shot. What a difference! Clean, fresh breath. Teeth whitening. Plaque disappearing and irritated red gums turning healthy pink again. LIFE-SAVER!
So far so good.
Using this a month. Dogs breath is for the better. No change in their stools which I was worried about.