API Pond Koi & Goldfish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Flour...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Krill Meal...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Fish Meal, Whole Wheat, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Pellets||Sticks||Pellets, Sticks||Pellets||Pellets|
About This Item
- Superior pellet diet for underwater buddies in cool water above 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High protein diet supports fish immune systems and produces less waste, leading to cleaner, healthier water.
- For use in ornamental ponds only and supports your pal’s overall health, well-being and longevity.
- Rich in digestible carbohydrates and formulated to bring out the vibrant colors of your fish.
- Contains the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals for your underwater buddy’s overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Spirulina 20 Fish Food, 4-oz bottle$13.01Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.36Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pond Cool Water Koi & Goldfish Food, 1.4-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Blend Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 2-lb bag$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Probiotic Plus Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 25-lb bag$107.95Chewy Price$102.55Autoship Price
- DealTetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 2.65-lb bucket$22.64Chewy Price$31.39List Price$21.51Autoship Price
- DealAqueon Herbivore Shrimp Food, 1.6-oz bottle$5.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.36Autoship Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Platinum Pro Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 14-lb bucket$70.15Chewy Price$66.64Autoship Price
- DealTetraMin Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.2-oz bottle$8.09Chewy Price$7.69Autoship Price
- DealBlackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Small Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$26.21Chewy Price$24.90Autoship Price
- DealBlackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$27.65Chewy Price$28.32List Price$26.27Autoship Price
- DealDennerle Shrimp King Snail Stixx Freshwater Snail Food, 1.6-oz bag$17.75Chewy Price
- DealBlue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 5-lb bag$21.55Chewy Price$20.47Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Pond Fish Food satisfaction
My 30 gal. tub pond only has 2 fish so I don’t need a lot of food to feed them. I was only able to find food in 1, 2 lb. and larger bags, and I can’t use that much. My daughter gets cat food at Chewy and suggested I try their website. I did and found 11.5 oz. containers of the API Pond Fish Food at Chewy’s, perfect for what I need for my 2 fish. Their website is user-friendly, my order was expedited quickly and I had the fish food in a couple days. I will continue to buy from this company and highly recommend them for any pet needs.
Very happy with my purchase
This item came very quickly and works perfectly very happy with chewy would reccomend to anyone.
I lost my beloved dog and I am lost without her, but I still order from Chewy for my outdoor fish pond.. They are fast and very easy to get your order in and then its on its way. I definitely will continue to order from them and if I get another dog , I will continue to order from them.. Thank you Chewy.
Our fish never leave a crumb from this food. The koi and blue catfish go crazy for this.
Fish wait for me to feed. Loved the food and very healthy
Koi & Goldfish food
My Goldfish love this food! I’ve been buying this for years!
Koi food size options
Love this fish food. I really like the convenience of the quick delivery and option of larger size bags. I should have ordered this product from here a long time ago.
Be sure to read package weight
For what I paid, I was shocked to receive a tiny bag of food. I just paid $22 for one meal for my koi. The ingredient list does not justify the price. I've never seen koi food sold in a small bag like this. My mistake, I should have read the weight.
Great value for the price, less expensive than pet stores, good quality
Hungry pond fish
My Pond fish love this food better than all others.. :) It is cheaper from chewy than pet stores because there is no markup in price..