API Pond Chlorine & Heavy Metal Neutralizer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Designed to remove potentially harmful disinfectants like chlorine from tap water and well water.
- Formulated to neutralize chloramines which can be harmful to pond life.
- Removing disinfectants can help protect your finned friends.
- Detoxifies harmful heavy metals like zinc, lead and copper.
- 1 ounce treats 600 gallons of pond water
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 9600 gallons.
- 32-oz bottle treats up to 19,200 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Keep water in your pond clean from chlorine
This product works very will for fresh water fish ponds.
No issues whatsoever
No issues with this product. It’s actually great! My fish are happy no burnt gills, they are happy Seems to work instantly like stated on label. I have bad tap water in my area, can smell the chlorine in it. And with this product the water seems to be fine for the fish. I have beautiful koi that only deserve the best and this seems to be it! Use this anytime you put tap water in your pond! You can tell the difference if you do or dont! The fish are happy when this product is used with tap water, compared to not active or happy if you dont! Use it! Its highly recommended!
I have used it for many years to make my tap water safe for my aquariums
My go to product
I have used this for years. Great product. Never upsets the fish easy to measure and use in my 20 gal tank
AOK!AOK!AOK!about this product!
Must be working. Fish are very healthy, and lively! I do not know what else to say!
Works really good i put it in my 2000 gallon koi pond.
POND CHLORINE AND METAL REMOVER
Excellent packaging. Sealed for protective spillage
Great Product at a great price
Was using a much more expensive product for years. Decided to try API and the results are identical.