API Saltwater Aquarium Master Test Kit, 550 countBy API
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tests high range pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate levels to help keep your finned friend safe.
- Designed to accurately measure these four saltwater parameters that are key to keeping your aquarium healthy.
- Comes with 6 bottles of liquid test reagent, 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray and a step-by-step instruction booklet.
- Easy to use—fill a clean test tube with 5 ml of water, add the appropriate test drops and compare results with the color chart.
- This API test kit comes with over 550 tests so you can perform your routine aquarium maintenance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Discus, Marine Invertebrate, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater, Pond||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
API Amonia Test is bunk
Long after cycling my new saltwater aquarium I was getting .5ppm repeated readings over a period of several weeks well after into 3 months cycling a 75 gallon saltwater system with only 3 clownfish when using THIS test. So took a water sample to my local reef shop and found 0 ppm. So I googled this. Others had the same experience. This kits amonia test is bunk. Avoid!
Good product for testing parameters. Cost was a lot cheaper than in stores.
Test. Was very accurate I saved 50% buy on chewy than from my local. Pet store
Perfect, Thank you!
Came Incredibly quick and secure. Cheapest you can find and it's exactly what I wanted. Thanks Chewy! You guys are the best around!
Strong basic tests
For the nitrite cycle, these droppers are pretty good. The dip sticks are good for every couple of days, just to make sure nothing odd has happened, but for the serious tests, before adding a fish/invert or when you suspect something might be off, these droppers are a good test of the basic needs of your aquatic pals' water conditions. I recommend pairing it with other tests more specific to your sitch, such as the reef test kit for reefers, but for a good, strong, basic look at your cycle and pH+, this is a strong test kit.
So far so good
Same results at home as my 2 local fish stores got. Arrive fast, all bottles & glass intact. Very pleased with my purchase & service of Chewy
Great Test Kit
First of all, the shipping on my order was super fast. I needed the kit to test the water for amonia on my reef tank and received it super fast. The packaging was great. I have performed various test so far and I love this product.
Test good quality so-so
The test work well but the quality of the chemical bottles doesn’t seal well. If the lay in their side they leak. Upon arrival several had leaked everywhere. Cleaned them up and as long as they stay upright they are fine. The test tube don’t seal great so during test where you have to shake vigorously for one minute , it leaks some. Overall happy to have them!
Cheaper than strips!
It was like chemistry class. Little easier to read the strips. I bought both the reef and salt water fish test kits. The ph readings where the same!
Read the directions, masterkit is a MUST for any and all marine tanks.