AquaClear Extension Tube
About This Item
- Extension tubes play an important role in the filtration process, helping to filter out debris for a cleaner aquarium.
- Water is drawn into the extension tube, passes through to the motor and then gets pumped out of the impeller assembly.
- Works with the AquaClear Power Filter.
- For deeper tanks, you can easily add more than one extension tube by nesting one inside the other and snapping them together.
- Features built-in strainer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tom Pet Products Aqua Lifter Pump Holder for Dosing Pump$1.15Chewy Price$1.95List Price
- Koller Products AC Power Adapter for Aquariums, 4.5-volt$6.99Chewy Price
- Eheim Skim350 Aquarium Micro Surface Skimmer$34.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Fluval Aquarium Underwater Filter, 12-30 gal$27.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- Eheim Aquarium Prefilter$14.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 30 Series Aquarium Filter Kit$50.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Fluval Underwater Filter Poly/Carbon Cartridge, 2 count$10.49Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Filt-A-Pack, 2 count$15.74Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- Simplicity 320 DC In Sump Protein Skimmer$380.95Chewy Price
- Savio Stainless Steel UVinex Pond Filter System, 50-watt$300.30Chewy Price$429.00List Price
- AquaClear CycleGuard Power Filter, Size 20$29.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Fluval Zeo-Carb Filter Media, 6 count$8.08Chewy Price$8.50List Price$7.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Goldfish, Cichlid|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
no surprises timely delivery
just fine fits as it should replaced old one that had become brittle and cracked its nice that these parts are available
Not the item I needed
I needed to have a tube to hook together tube and extend down in taller tank.
I saw a great video on You Tube where the guy added this AquaClear Extension Tube to the end of the Python Hook and then he used it this way for most of his water removals. The extension tube not only reaches further down into the tank, but the slots help prevent accidentally including fish or shrimp in the water removal. Also really great for refilling because the Extension Tube disperses the water flow more effectively so that it does not disturb the substrate or other decor. I have tried this system and it works great.
Buy at your own risk
Does not fit aquaclear 110 as advertised, might fit the 70 model. Bought two and neither fit.
Exactly what I need
Exact duplicate of the original. Are you serious with the 50 character long review minimum?
OEM parts, fit as they should
Sometimes with a large fish, parts get broken.... and so you need replacements. This is the same part that originally came with my filter, so it was easy and works great, just as it should.