Aqueon Betta Volcano Betta Fish Aquarium Filter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to improve water quality and clarity.
- For small betta habitats like bowls and aquariums up to 3 gallons.
- Replace the carbon and sponge cartridge monthly for optimal performance.
- The air bubbles provide added environmental enrichment and oxygen in betta habitats.
- An air pump is required for operation (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon QuietFlow LED PRO Aquarium Power Filter, Size 75, 400 GPH$59.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Debris Handling Pump$146.39Chewy Price$357.09List Price
- Aqueon Replacement Betta Filter Cartridge, 2 count$4.93Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.68Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta Clean Aquarium Filter$19.99Chewy Price
- AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert, Size 50$2.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Aqueon Large Internal Filter Replacement Cartridge, 2 count$9.27Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Aquarium Bio-Floss Pads 700 & 1000 Filter, 6 count, Medium$10.92Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Osmosis System, 100-gal$81.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Phosphate Remover Specialty Aquarium Filter Pad$9.22Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Premium Underground Aquarium Filter, 29-gal$12.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- AquaClear Foam Filter Insert, Size 70, 6 count$12.58Chewy Price$13.98List Price$11.95Autoship Price
- Marineland Black Diamond Activated Carbon Filter Media, 22-oz jar$7.99Chewy Price$19.19List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta||Betta, Goldfish, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||N/A, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Cute, but doesn't filter anything
I dont know if I was expecting too much but I even tried to use this in a half gallon jar and it didn't do anything but agitate the water. Also, if you have a smaller tank you may have to position this filter kind of weird since the air line attaches on the side. Make sure to put this in your tank before ANYTHING else or you will not be able to make it stick to the floor of your tank no matter how hard you try. Even when I put it in the empty tank it ended up coming loose anyway after everything was set up. I do not recommend this product.