Aqueon Shrimp Pellets Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally attractive, nutritious treat that tropical fish, saltwater fish and goldfish enjoy. Ideal for loaches, catfish, and other bottom-feeding fish
- Natural ingredients, colors or preservatives
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Nutritionally created so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Premium ingredients that naturally attract fish, support a healthy immune system, bring out their true colors and provide the essentials for proper growth and vitality
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 11-lb box$62.36Chewy Price$109.39List Price$59.24Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Original Banquet Time Release Fish Feeding Block$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Aqueon Medium Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 25-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Crisps Fish Food, 8.82-oz jar$13.59Chewy Price$19.29List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 4.52-lb bucket$42.89Chewy Price$86.19List Price$40.75Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Platinum Pro Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.5-lb bottle$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Spring & Fall Diet Transitional Fish Food, 3.08-lb bag, bundle of 2$83.60Chewy Price$88.00List Price$79.42Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 25-lb bag$86.35Chewy Price$82.03Autoship Price
- Amzey Brine Shrimp Freeze-Dried Fish Food, 1.4-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Pleco Banquet Block Fish Food, .45-oz$2.59Chewy Price$2.46Autoship Price
- TetraFin Goldfish Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$8.52Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Goldfish Crisps Fish Food, 0.60-oz$4.90Chewy Price$5.32List Price$4.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes)...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...||Salmon, Whole Herring, Whole Shrimp...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Makes my tank cloudy
Was very surprised when they sunk so fast that my goldfish was too stund and didn't get a chance to catch them. But goldfish are scavengers and look for food on the bottom so they did eat it and seemed to like it but I poured too much without knowing that would happen and now my tank is so cloudy with food on my fishies.
My bottom feeders love these
First time I put a couple in I wasn't expecting much, but my bottom feeders instantly came alive looking for these pellets. I like that they are small enough that my mollies can eat them on the way down.
They Loved It
Young goldfish gobble this up. It is a sinking pellet small enough for my 3-4 inch goldfish.
Isopods love these!
I keep isopods as a hobby and they all go crazy for these shrimp pellets. The pellets are always fresh smelling, never stale or crumbly. I buy them repeatedly from Chewy as they have the best price and best customer service of any of the online pet supply stores.
Not for my loach
My kuhli would not eat it. The first one I put in it nibbled on some, but was still mostly there the next day. I took that one out and I tried again a few days later like recommended for introducing new foods. Still no luck. I did try wafers and he doesn’t like those either. He does like betta flakes though. I just have to help those sink. Haha
My young black ghost knife fish eats them
I have a young black ghost knife fish. He likes frozen bloodworms and/or live blackworms best so far, but they're a bit messy to feed so I wanted some sort of small dry pellet I could offer more easily. I'd read some people online had had luck with shrimp pellets, and these were on sale so I decided to try them. They seem to float at first when put in the water, but then they sink down to the bottom, where they slowly disintegrate. He picks at and eats them alright. I still cycle thru other foods since I imagine he needs some variety in his diet. But this is a nice+much less expensive option for when I'm in a hurry+don't want to deal with frozen or live foods.
large lace catfish and Thai flyimg fox like it
small pellets that sink are liked by the above two fish.
Yummy for fish tummy’s
All my fish give this two fins up! They ask for this by name.
Great catfish pellets
My catfish loves these pellets. We tried another brand before and he wouldn't eat them but he goes for these. Most of the pellets sink just fine but you do get the occasional floater. My other fish just nibble them until they sink. Will continue to buy.
My bottom feeders love these! Even my bettas try to steal them lol. will be buying these for now on!!