Aqueon Shrimp Pellets Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally attractive, nutritious treat that tropical fish, saltwater fish and goldfish enjoy. Ideal for loaches, catfish, and other bottom-feeding fish
- Natural ingredients, colors or preservatives
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Nutritionally created so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Premium ingredients that naturally attract fish, support a healthy immune system, bring out their true colors and provide the essentials for proper growth and vitality
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon PRO Betta Formula Fish Food, 1.4-oz jar$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Hikari Algae Wafers Fish Food, 2.89-oz bag$7.17Chewy Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Color Enhancing Large Pellet Fish Food, 5-lb bag$25.49Chewy Price$28.32List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$142.30Chewy Price$135.19Autoship Price
- Hikari Bio-Gold Betta Fish Food, 0.088-oz packet$1.99Chewy Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$4.38Chewy Price$6.09List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Crisps Fish Food, 6.7-oz$10.99Chewy Price$20.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Max Growth Large Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price$119.69Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 5-lb bag$21.55Chewy Price$20.47Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Goldfish Crisps Fish Food, 1.52-oz$3.99Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Hikari Gold Koi Fish Food, 17.6-oz bag$15.24Chewy Price$16.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shrimp Meal, Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes)...||Salmon Meal, Wheat Flour, Soy Flour...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Shrimp Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...|
|Fish Type||Bottom Feeder, Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Bottom Feeder|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
My bottom feeders love these
First time I put a couple in I wasn't expecting much, but my bottom feeders instantly came alive looking for these pellets. I like that they are small enough that my mollies can eat them on the way down.
Isopods love these!
I keep isopods as a hobby and they all go crazy for these shrimp pellets. The pellets are always fresh smelling, never stale or crumbly. I buy them repeatedly from Chewy as they have the best price and best customer service of any of the online pet supply stores.
Not for my loach
My kuhli would not eat it. The first one I put in it nibbled on some, but was still mostly there the next day. I took that one out and I tried again a few days later like recommended for introducing new foods. Still no luck. I did try wafers and he doesn’t like those either. He does like betta flakes though. I just have to help those sink. Haha
My young black ghost knife fish eats them
I have a young black ghost knife fish. He likes frozen bloodworms and/or live blackworms best so far, but they're a bit messy to feed so I wanted some sort of small dry pellet I could offer more easily. I'd read some people online had had luck with shrimp pellets, and these were on sale so I decided to try them. They seem to float at first when put in the water, but then they sink down to the bottom, where they slowly disintegrate. He picks at and eats them alright. I still cycle thru other foods since I imagine he needs some variety in his diet. But this is a nice+much less expensive option for when I'm in a hurry+don't want to deal with frozen or live foods.
large lace catfish and Thai flyimg fox like it
small pellets that sink are liked by the above two fish.
Yummy for fish tummy’s
All my fish give this two fins up! They ask for this by name.
Great catfish pellets
My catfish loves these pellets. We tried another brand before and he wouldn't eat them but he goes for these. Most of the pellets sink just fine but you do get the occasional floater. My other fish just nibble them until they sink. Will continue to buy.
My bottom feeders love these! Even my bettas try to steal them lol. will be buying these for now on!!
Aqueon Shrimp Pellets
My 16 goldfish seem to love this Shrimp Pellets product - they never leave any behind.
These shrimp pellets taste great! Not spongy and weird like the others