Arm & Hammer Disposable Waste Bag Refills, Blue
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Picking up after your furry friend does their "business" is a unpleasant task but Arm & Hammer makes it easy.
- These bags neutralize odors with activated baking soda and are thick and sturdy.
- Pleasant fresh scent so that you don't smell any undesirable odors.
- Fits most standard dispensers & easy to load.
- Bags measure 9" x 14"
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Dog Disposable Waste Bags, 60 count$10.59Chewy Price$10.06Autoship Price
- BioBag Standard Pet Waste Bags, 200 count$19.86Chewy Price$18.87Autoship Price
- Frisco Handle Dog Poop Bag, Scented, 120 count$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Hand Armor Extra Thick Pick-Up Bags, 200 count$12.74Chewy Price$19.69List Price$12.10Autoship Price
- poopooh Biodegradable Dog Waste Bags & Bag Carrier Clip, 28 count$9.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- The Original Poop Bags USDA Biobased Hydrant Dispenser, Green, Large, 15 count$4.89Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Bags on Board Odor Control Triple Berry Scent Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 900 Count$34.69Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.96Autoship Price
- PET N PET Scented Dog Poop Bags, 270 count$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags, Unscented, 450 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Poop Bags with 2 Dispensers, 750 count$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Doggy Do Good Certified Compostable Premium Dog & Cat Waste Bags - Handle Bags, 60 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Compostable Dog Waste Bag Refill Rolls, 45 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Potty Feature||Scented||Scented||Scented, Handle||Scented||Scented|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
347 Customer Reviews
Every single time I have ordered from this service it is quick and reliable. Their customer service is outstanding, professional, and caring in an individual level. This is the sort of service and business model to keep me coming back to and recommending a business.
I really like them!
These of course don't completely mask the doo doo smell, but they do quite a good job of suppressing it. I can go an entire walk without desperately searching for a neighbor's/a public can to get rid of it! I recommend for sure!
I usually order these bags in the multi color pack but all they had were the blue ones this time and these seem a bit thinner than the others I usually buy but still good
Worst poop bags
Be aware that you could only use an Arm & Hammer dispenser with these bags. The dispenser is the worst I have ever use. The bags do not roll off the dispenser without a lot of struggle and they are not easy to detach from the roll. I can't wait until they are all used up!
Close but no cigar
The bags work fine if you are very careful particularly if your nails are even a little long. The bags are very thin and see thru. Just not a pleasant experience. For an Arm & Hammer product, I was disappointed. Do not be fooled by the low price.
I use these bags all the time and always got them from a pet store. I know I was paying too much and very happy I found them at Chewy
Don’t waste your money
These doggie bags are garbage. I will never purchase again. Every morning it’s the same thing. I have to struggle to tear the bags off. Not perforated correctly.
Nice length but they are vary thin. I will have to use two bags to make sure there's no oops. Will not buy again. You can literally read the instruction through the bag way to good so that shows you how thin these bags are.
CLEAN UP BAGS
I like everything about these bags except the perforations. They don't come apart very easy. But the size if perfect and they really do control odor.
throwing what i have left, OUT!! hard to find the perforation, then when you do it's the worst for separating. have actually had to use scissors. glad the history is here so i don't make this mistake again! save your money!!