Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fills your cat litter box with unscented, long-lasting odor control.
- Comes in smaller, more conveniently sized 18-pound packaging so you can stock up and buy multiples.
- Pet-friendly yet tough formulation helps it stand up against litter box urine and feces odors.
- Contains Arm & Hammer baking soda to help instantly neutralize odors.
- Baking soda-coated granules combine with special odor neutralizers to provide long-lasting odor control even when you can’t scoop the litter box every day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Clump & Seal Lightweight Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$15.69Chewy Price$14.91Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Super Scoop Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb box$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$18.76Chewy Price$17.82Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Outstretch Concentrated Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 19-lb box$13.78Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- Arm & Hammer Cloud Control Platinum Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter w/ Hypoallergenic Light Scent, 37-lb box$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Platinum Clump & Seal Cat Litter, 40-lb box$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$16.25Chewy Price$16.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented||Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat|
|Litter Box Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Your selection routine for searches needs some definite help.
I checked the things I wanted the litter to do: Clumping, UNSCENTED AND LIGHTWEIGHT. Your search engine kept bringing up scented, non-clumping and regular weighted litters. I have a lot of trouble lifting the regular weight litter do to old injuries and age. I started a chat and your person recommended this litter. My bad, I assumed it was lightweight. It wasn't. I use unscented litter because one of my cats figures if the litter smells like fabreeze and the chair smells like fabreeze..... need I say more???? If you could get your search engine fixed so when some one marks UNSCENTED AND CLUMPING AND LIGHTWEIGHT that is all your customer sees. Sorry, my blood sugar is low, but I stand by my comments.
Not Scent Free
Dust-wise - this litter is a HUGE improvement over Dr. Elsey's, no noticeable dust! Clumping and tracking-wise - It clumps really well, much better then Frisco; doesn't track nearly as much as Frisco or Boxi Cat, which were both awful. Scent-wise - BEWARE, it is not scent free. After your first pour it out of the box and after the cat uses the box, there is a strong smell, kind of like cheap laundry detergent. Also, if you have the box in a small room like I do, leave a window open or else the room and adjacent hallway will be filled with the awful scent. I think it's the little blue things in the litter. It takes a little longer than any of the other litters I tried to get rid of the poop smell too. Boxi Cat, Dr. Elsey's and Frisco all were truly scent-free and I never had the lingering poop smell I do with this stuff. So, I'm still on the hunt for a truly low dust, low tracking, scent free litter. This litter checked all the boxes but scent free, and I'm not sure I can live with the awful scent.
Will not buy again
To start with, I was careless and did not reorder the correct litter. I had previously used Fresh Step unscented which was fine. The Arm & Hammer litter had a terrible reaction to my pet using it. One pee and the whole house stunk unbelievably. I expected to find a huge diarrhea blow out based on the smell but it was one small pee. I emptied the box, scrubbed with soap and water, dried and refilled. Next pee my house smelled disgusting. I threw the remaining litter out ASAP!
Not sure yet
I bought this because I could lift it. It seems to work ok. I need unscented multi-cat litter and they've discontinued the 14lb boxes and the only one I could get in my usual was 40lb. Please remember that not everyone is the hulk and can lift large boxes. The only choices they kept referring me to were scented and something I can't use.
Definitely IS scented
Despite being labeled ‘unscented’ this stuff absolutely has a gross public bathroom cleaner type of smell that is nauseating and somehow enhances cat pee smell? Yuck.
Ultra Last Is Very Dusty
I have been using Arm & Hammer litter for years and was thrilled to find an 18 pound box on Chewy so I ordered it. What I haven't been thrilled with is that it's very dusty. My poor cats have to breath that dust every time they use the litter box.
No strong litter scent
I HATE the smell of cat litter but this one doesn’t smell hardly, but still covers odors. Would buy again. And the price isn’t bad either.
Chewy is the best
Chewy is the best pet distributor and I am completely satisfied with their service and the company stands behind all their products they sell.
My Vet said to never use litter that has fragrance because.your cat ingests it. This litter doesn’t track very bad and clumps really well. Would highly recommend.
not the best
I've been looking for cat litter that doesn't track and doesn't stick to the litter shovel. No luck so far. Ultra Last does not mask urine odor and it coats our metal scoop, which makes it hard to clean both the pan and the scoop.