Armarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Condo, Beige, 32-in
About This Item
- Comprises a two-storied condo that make for excellent napping spots for your feline pets
- Manufactured using high-quality wood for some added stability
- The cover material is a made of faux fleece that is comfortable and soft for your cats to snuggle up against
- One side of the cat tree is covered with high-quality sisal rope to take care of your cats scratching needs
- Easy to assemble with step by step instruction
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go Pet Club 32-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$92.99Chewy Price$159.00List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 58-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$125.55Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- GleePet Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Silver Gray, 57-in$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Sequoia Sisal Cat Tree, Grey/Black$113.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$106.59Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 48-in Classic Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Gray$69.99Chewy Price$80.88List Price
- Two By Two The Magnolia 18.9-in Mini Plush Cat Condo, Cream$38.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Armarkat Classic Real Wood Cat Tree With Bench & Perch, 50-in$99.99Chewy Price$145.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Premium Carpeted Post Cat Tree, Beige$70.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 23-in Premium Carpeted Scratcher Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- Sam's Pets Dazzle 59-in Cat Scratching Tree, Gray$121.49Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 59-in IQ Busy Box Cat Condo, Beige$80.31Chewy Price$109.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Removable Bed||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||—||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Armarkat Cat Condo - He loves it!
I ordered this cat tree/condo because of its height. I needed one that would fit just under the windowsill. It is very sturdy and the faux fur is soft. He sleeps on top and suns himself.
Easily torn to shreds
The fabric is not adhered well enough to the structure; within a month of having this my cat has easily peeled it off the sides and the top to bits. A more traditional cat towel with tougher material is much better and will last longer.
Senior kitties approved!!
As you can see in the pics this is very nice piece of cat furniture is totally kitty approved by my 2 senior kitties. They checked it out right out of the box. Inside the cubby area feels comfy and fits my black chubby senior cat perfectly with room to spare. And at the top, it feels comfy too and my much thinner senior boy fits and twists up like pretzel with ease lol. It's very sturdy and quite nicely built in my opinion. I love the velvety soft material and pretty colors. I highly recommend, it's big and quite stable for average size and bigger kitties to jump on and get inside and out of easily. I do want to mention that it is a little bit heavy but that's expected with stable cat furniture that's fit for average size and bigger kitties. Its also easy to clean. It's perfect for my kitties, I am thrilled to of finally found a piece of sturdy cat furniture that fits each of them perfectly. They have upgraded from a large (accommodated for bigger cats) cheaply made 2- story cat condo to this and I would say they are happy with it :) Happy cats, happy life ❤
A Good Purchase
I found this item as advertised. The two condos in the tower are good size and fit my large cat. The faux fir is attractive and the colors are very nice. I assigned 4 stars instead of 5 as the perch on the top of the tower has a very thin covering of faux fur which my cat did not like. Had to add a piece of carpet. Just a note, the cat toy was easily broken in just a few minutes leaving the spring. I took another toy and tied it to the spring. My cat loves to play with the toy and enjoys batting the spring itself. Overall very happy with this purchase and recommend it.
My cat loves her new condo. She immediately pulled the dangling toy off of the spring. She pulled the string right out of its body, so it isn't going back. No worries, she enjoys twanging the spring, which creates a rather odd noise! It is stable and puts her at just the right height to look out the windows at the squirrels and birds she won't be killing!
Perfect height for window gazing
I was initially looking at those window ledge attachments since my babies love looking out the window. But they seem like such a hassle to install and then get in the way of blinds and curtains. So I found this condo instead that happens to be the perfect height for my window, with no hassle! My babies love it, but they only go on top. They don't like the cubby holes. If you want something to go against the wall for window gazing and napping, this is perfect! Only problem is the top isn't big enough for 2 adult cats to sit together. But its perfect for one!
Cute but not quite what I thought
Wish it had the sisal all the way around instead of on just one side By day #3 he had a hole in the material That covers the other 3 sides
This condo exceeded my expectations. The height is perfect, and the two colors, grey and beige, should complement most homes. I love it, and my kitty does too.
looks nice, thin material
bought this for my cat to look out the livingroom window. didnt want a high profile tree. this fits perfect, looks very chic. cat likes to perch on top, cant be bothered with the cubby holes tho. downside: the material is very thin, like veloure and you can feel the hard wood underneath. if cat were to use it for scratching it would shred but he isnt interested in it for that. he also got caught on the dangly toy to the point of panic, i cant find a way to remove it without cutting the metal off and leaving a sharp end exposed. for the price its worth it. but dont expect a thick rug cover or comfort.
Perfect for looking out the window
My large cat took to it right away. She sits in it everyday and watches the birds outside. She even sleeps on it. There isn't much padding, but she doesn't seem to mind. It's light enough that it's easy enough to move around the room or room to room.