Artisan Inspired BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Flavor Biscuits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Indulge your pup's senses with savory smells of real chicken and real sweet potatoes.
- Delicious, natural flavors combine to create a biscuit your pup will love!
- Made with no corn, no soy and absolutely no by-products or artificial flavors, so you can trust you're feeding your pup the best.
- Sourced and made in America with real, wholesome ingredients you can trust.
- Crafted in small batches by a family-owned company that makes every bite worthy of your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Dog Bakery Doggie Paws Maple Bacon Dog Treats, 18-oz box$5.00Chewy Price$4.75Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Pet-zel Bites With Real Peanut Butter Filling Dog Treats, 24-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Blue Dog Bakery Doggie Paws Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 18-oz box$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Snacks Jar Variety Pack Dog Treats, 50-oz pack$23.44Chewy Price$34.49List Price$22.27Autoship Price
- Blue Dog Bakery Mini-Crunch Assorted Flavors Dog Treats, 18 oz-box$4.38Chewy Price$4.49List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Bitty Bites Dog Treats, 13-oz box$3.62Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.44Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Soft Baked Assort-Mutt Trio with Oats & Apple Flavor, Peanut Butter, & Vanilla Flavor Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$7.48Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Lick 'N Crunch Variety Pack Dog Treats, 26-oz box$7.48Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Blue Dog Bakery Marrow Bakes Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$4.50Chewy Price$4.79List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Artisan Inspired Maple Bacon & Blueberry Flavor Biscuits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$3.88Chewy Price$5.77List Price$3.69Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Animal Crackers with Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 13-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Three Dog Bakery Soft Baked Woofers Grain-Free Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor Dog Treats, 13-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Ground Wheat, Chicken...||Wheat Flour, Ground Wheat, Wheat Mill Run...||Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas...||Oat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat...||Oat Flour, Oatmeal, Oat Fiber...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Pork, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
I just opened a new bag of these biscuits. There is one large Ol Roy biscuit in the middle of the bag with the Vita Bone biscuits. How did this happen? Ol Roy is an inferior brand and made by a supposedly different company in a different location. Can someone please explain this?
These are a favorite in my house. MY GSD LOVES these, and the Blueberry bacon flavor as well. He gets one every morning and evening after our walk. Its even so much a favorite, that when we go to the bank, and he gets a "different" brand, he won't take it! LOL
Our puppies love these so much! We alternate ordering the blueberry ones and these and both dogs start drooling as soon as I open the treat jar!
hard dog bones
bought these for my min pins but they are way too big and hard as a rock for them to chew would only recommend for bigger breed of dogs.
Disappointed they have shrunk the size of the bones. I have 2 medium size dogs and the previous size was perfect. The new small size is just too small and not satisfying for my dogs. These bones would be fine for small dogs
I love these biscuits
My dog loves loves loves these biscuits! He has these each morning.
no go for mine
bought these for my dogs to try something new sadly they wont even touch them
I have been buying this for years, but why changed the size? I have big dogs!
A pretty good biscuit.
Tried it for the first time, and since the doggie enjoyed it---no crumbs left!--it`ll become a staple in her diet. Just the right size, a nice smell, and a really good bargain for the price of what treats are going for now.
Hit or miss
At first our pup loved these and rolled on it and played with it and crunched it up. But the second time we gave it she didn’t touch it. Then another time she ate it. Next not. So it’s hit or miss. They smell good and have good ingredients, but the jury is still out as to whether or not our dog likes them.