Atenolol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Atenolol is a beta-adrenergic blocker that may be prescribed for hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease. Atenolol Compounded capsule is a blue and white elongated capsule made specifically for your pet. Please note your capsules may be either blue and opaque-white or blue and clear. There has been no change to the medication's formulation, this only impacts the capsule's appearance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Atenolol Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 6-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 6.25-mg, 15 Chews$13.35Chewy Price$12.68Autoship Price
- Levetiracetam (Generic) Tablets, 1000-mg, 1 tablet$0.35Chewy Price$0.33Autoship Price
- Zonisamide (Generic) Capsules, 100-mg, 1 capsule$0.36Chewy Price$0.34Autoship Price
- Sucralfate (Generic) Tablets, 1-g, 1 tablet$0.39Chewy Price$0.47List Price$0.37Autoship Price
- Diltiazem HCl (Generic) Tablets, 90-mg, 1 tablet$0.38Chewy Price$0.36Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 70-mg, 1 Capsule$0.44Chewy Price$0.42Autoship Price
- Primor Tablets for Dogs, 120-mg, 1 tablet$0.45Chewy Price$0.43Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Way to big!
This product is not suitable for cats at all, way too big for them.
Not the best for cats
These pills are useful since they come in the proper dosage and don’t need to be cut into tiny pieces. However, their size makes them a bit tougher to give to a cat especially since it needs to be given twice a day. Also, they’re considerably more expensive than the standard 25mg tablets.