Atenolol Compounded Transdermal for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Atenolol is a beta-adrenergic blocker that may be prescribed for hypertension (high blood pressure) and heart disease. Atenolol Compounded transdermal comes in a Topi-CLICK Micro transdermal pen to more accurately administer medications made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Atenolol Compounded Chew Tuna Flavored for Cats, 6.25-mg, 30 Chews$26.70Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 6.25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.39Chewy Price$0.37Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 5-mL$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Glipizide Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Neo-Predef with Tetracaine Topical Powder for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 15-g$27.53Chewy Price$26.15Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Great added solution for our Cat :)
This is a fantastic solution for our kitty! I wrote another review about the compounded liquid Atenolol from Chewy that we use alongside this product, as needed. So please take a peek at that review in case it's helpful as it has more info about why we use it. :)