AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Trout & Pea Formula Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically crafted for pups with skin or stomach sensitivities.
- This grain-free Limited Ingredient Diet features trout as the very first ingredient and fish is the only animal protein source.
- Contains fiber to support easy digestion.
- Made with added vitamins and minerals, along with omega-rich avocado to promote healthy skin, a lustrous coat, a healthy immune system and to support your pet's overall health.
- 100% free from wheat, corn, soy, potato, chicken, by-product meals, and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Solid Gold Sunday Sunrise Grain-Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Pea Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ACANA Appalachian Ranch Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Senior Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowland Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Premium Loaf Fish & Potato Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.76Chewy Price$39.48List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- VICTOR Select Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Lamb & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Delectable Delights Fish 'N Chicks Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$52.32Chewy Price$49.70Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Trout, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Beef, Beef Meal, Garbanzo Beans...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Chicken-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Chicken-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Lamb, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Saved my Dog’s Life
I don’t typically leave reviews, and sometimes I’m skeptical when consumers make strong statements in their reviews (like I did in the headline of my review), but: our rat terrier dog developed severe skin allergies around the time she turned 10. (She is now 14). We did allergy testing and allergy shots, but nothing helped relieve her intense itching. She was losing fur in spots and had really lost her quality of life. She became snippy and moody because she was constantly itchy and in pain. After trying everything we thought we could try, we made a last ditch effort and bought this dog food for her. She has been on this food now for about a year and we truly believe it has saved her life. She stopped developing “flare ups” where her skin would turn bright red, and she stopped losing fur. Her fur is now growing back in the spots where it’s been bald for YEARS due to the allergies. We never thought she’d look or feel this good again. She has a new lease on life and her quality of life has truly returned! I honestly didn’t think a dog food would make such a difference for her. So thankful we gave this dog food a try so we could give our dog a better life for her senior years!
We have been using this food for awhile now. All 3 dogs really like it. We tried MANY foods for my pitbull before this one. She has food allergies and everything would cause her to have rashes. Her skin has been completely clear since we started using this over a year ago. Very happy!
My dog has been scratching all the time. My sister told me about her great success with these dog foods. My dog hasn't been on it very long but seeing improvement. Very hopeful!
If your dog is into super fishy smells then this kibble is for them. My dog looked up at me with very doubtful eyes. It took a bit of encouragement to get him to dig in. Other than that Avoderm is a kibble of good quality.
made one dog very sick
My finicky dog loves it but the one who will usually eat anything didn’t seem to care for it and has now been throwing up for 24 hours since eating it. Back to the regular stuff.
Sierra's skin and coat are beautiful on this food.
So far, so good.
Pup like the taste. Itches seem to be slowing. Will need more time to integrate to see how his skin responds. Maybe 5 stars after that.
My dog, Orla, really loves this food. I was previously giving her Candidae and it would sit in her bowl literally for two days sometimes. She doesn't hesitate to eat AvoDerm! Thank you!
My dog loves it
I tried this food for his sensitive skin. He devours the bowl at meal time. No stomach issues. To early to tell if it helps his skin.
Read all ingredients befor ordering
I have no doubt that this is a good food for dogs. But, I was looking for a dog food that was grain free, preservative free, no by products, no dyes or coloring. This dog food suggests it to be a revolving food. I ordered a different brand.