AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Formula All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides dogs of all life stages with the healthy, balanced nutrition they deserve.
- Features essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help support your pup's immune system.
- Omega-rich avocados and avocado oil are key ingredients that help promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Features high-quality salmon as the #1 ingredient.
- 100% free from corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, and artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 30/25 Elite Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 26/20 Essential Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Sweet Potato Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 23.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealUltimates Sensitive With Salmon Protein Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.44Chewy Price$46.97Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Sensitive Care Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$71.77Chewy Price$68.18Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Pure Real Bison & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Game Bird Recipe with Coconut Oil Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field & Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon (Source of Omega 3), Herring Meal, Peas...||Salmon Meal, Peas, Lentils...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas...||Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (a source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Turkey Meal...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Very small pieces
Looks like a great quality food and my dog likes it but the kibble is way too tiny for my 100 lb lab. It says all life stages but I expected the kibble to be a little bigger. Unfortunately, I will have to find something else for my big boy.
Not my call
What do I think of my purchase? Hey, its dog food you're asking the wrong species. She seems to love it-for the last 15 years Thx
All my dogs but my Doberman are hounds and adults to seniors. They ALL love this food. I’m careful with GF due to Doberman DCM history, but, so far, so good.
AVODERM SALMON DOG FOOD
Not the food's fault, our European Dobermann is not adapting & not able to keep it down. Went through the transition phase, it was Ok, once completely switched over, Mojo has not been able to keep this food down. Everything Changed. Must stop immediately.
Wonderful project for allergies and itching
My pup has had horrible allergies, itchy skin and irritated paws. He also has a large amount of yeast buildup in his ears. This food has totally changed his life. Wonderful product!
Great in transition
Perfect for transition from puppy to adult, as it is an all life stages and would be great in transition from any other food. My pups have stomach sensitivities and their digestion got BETTER through the transition period, which was a wonderful and unexpected benefit. Petsmart should carry this in stores. (Chewy owns Petsmart) A lot of research went into choosing this food and, for my babies, it's fantastic.
My dogs won't eat this!
I have been feeding them Nature's Recipe Salmon for several years, but recently they have been scratching and my Silky Terrier's skin has started flaking so I took a closer look at their food and saw that it contains chicken. I thought I'd try Avo'Derm, but they just smell it, look at me and walk away. Back to the hunt.
My dog loves this grain free
I had fed our dog AvoDerm for several years but switched to a different brand that was a senior formula. After going through one bag of the new, I noticed our dog had started to have flaking skin and was shedding much more than usual. I switched back to this grain free AvoDerm. After only a couple of weeks of this new food, her skin and coat have shown an improvement.
I never usually write reviews but after trying so many dog foods to help my white American Bulldog's skin, this one was the answer. It not only has helped his inflamed skin which is always super red, it's helped his shedding and also given him solid poops for the first time in his adult life. He's not as itchy and miserable and I saw a difference about halfway through the first large bag. I do have to go grain free with him as the non grain free formula did add tear stains, but that's just him. He gobbles it up too! It's a wonderful food!!
good as a treat
very tasty to our dog. he was balking at kibbles until I tried these