Tell your best buddy to let himself out with the Plastic Dog Door from BarksBar. Designed with white plastic and aluminum lining, this doggie door suits any pet parent's personal style and fits seamlessly into any décor. It's strong—hefty enough to handle dogs up to 40 pounds—and durable enough to be used every day. With a soft, flexible flap and magnetic closing mechanism, it's easy for your furbaby to run in and out as he pleases—unless, of course, you slip the self-locking panel into place to keep him indoors (and other critters out). The flap is even temperature-tested to ensure it can handle extreme temperatures and won't warp over time. Best of all, the telescopic frame is easy to install—it takes just 20 minutes to ensure that your active pet gets all the action he needs, and you never need to open a door again.
- Offers your pet the freedom to come and go, so you don't need to open and close the door whenever he needs to do his business.
- White plastic and aluminum construction fits effortlessly into any color scheme and won't clash with your décor.
- Soft, flexible flap is strong enough to handle dogs up to 40 pounds and durable enough to endure regular, daily use.
- The temperature-tested flap will tolerate extreme weather and won't warp in heat, cold, or simply over time.
- Removable self-locking slide panel allows you to control when your dog can use the door.
See all items by BarksBar