Barkworthies Odor-Free 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to digest formula is grain-free—perfect for dogs with food allergies.
- Tough texture and surface are perfect for scrubbing away tartar and plaque from the gum line.
- Great way to keep aggressive chewers and large breed dogs busy for hours.
- Made without the use of artificial ingredients, rawhide or preservatives.
- This limited ingredient, high protein treat is an excellent, healthy chew option for adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$67.09Chewy Price$63.74Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 1 count$8.35Chewy Price$7.93Autoship Price
- DealPawstruck Straight Bully Sticks Dog Treats,1-lb bag, 8-12 in$46.41Chewy Price$57.99List Price$44.09Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn 7" Odor-Free Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$5.61Chewy Price$6.87List Price$5.33Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Curly Bully Stick 6-9" Dog Chew Treats$6.44Chewy Price$6.12Autoship Price
- DealJack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$25.05Chewy Price$23.80Autoship Price
- DealNature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- DealPawstruck Straight Bully Sticks Dog Treats,1-lb bag, 5-7 in$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- DealNature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 7 - 11" Dog Treats, 6 count$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealBest Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$30.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these!
My dog absolutely loves these bully sticks and they last longer than most of the other brands which I like. They are odorless too. Great quality and I continue to buy them in fact I have them on auto shop they are so good.
We have two labradoodles and one refuses to have her teeth brushed Consequently tartar is building. Vet suggested we offer bully sticks and of all we have tried, she has turned away some and this is by far her favorite. It is significantly helping the tartar issue.
Odor free not
These may be odor free when they are dry but when the dog starts working on it and it gets wet and slobbery there is a definite and unpleasant odor. Other than that my pup loves em.
Just not the same!
Not sure what has happened over the past 9 months, these bully sticks have continued to shrink in diameter. They were once an item our boxers could chew for 3-5 days. Now they are destroyed in 2 hours. So disappointed!!
Something has changed
I have ordered these in the past and they were indeed odor-free, but not my last 3 bags, which contained strong-smelling bully sticks even though the bag said they were odor-free. Barkworthies is a good brand and I've always trusted them but something has changed since the product is not as described.
not odor free
My dog loves these but they certainly aren’t odor free. Don’t last terribly long either
Significant decrease in volume
My dog loves these, and at first I was pleased with the thickness of the sticks. The past two deliveries have had packets with much thinner sticks than previously. My dog chews through them in minutes vs. say 1/2 hour. The manufacturers can get away with this quality decrease because they sell by the number of sticks vs. volume. Really disgusted, particularly given the price.
At least this were on sale. I got two bags that had three regular bully sticks in them. Ans they weighed almost 150grams a package. Then four other bags had bully slivers in them. Like someone else said you can see they have been cut in half. These weighed a little over 90grams a bag. So if they are cut in half you are really only getting 1.5 a bag. And it’s not like they are gigantic ones they have cut in half. They look like there would have been similar in size to the whole ones. I think I am going to go back to one of the companies that does them by weight not amount. Picture halves are in left and full on right
Not Odor Free
My dog loves these sticks. We have been buying them for a while. They used to have minimal to no smell. The latest package smells awful. The bones and my dog stink. (She loves it!)
No smell what a relief
Our dog loves these. No smell but she won’t stop until it is devoured. I started with the 6 inch sticks but we quickly moved on to the 12.