Barkworthies Odor-Free 6" Bully Sticks, 5 pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Single ingredient product made from free-range, grass-fed, Brazilian cattle pizzle.
- Barkworthies are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews. These are also specially formulated to be odor-free
- 6-inch Bully Sticks are the perfect size for dogs of all sizes, and are a great way to give your dog an all-natural, longer lasting dog chew that can even withstand aggressive chewers
- Chewing helps support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.27Chewy Price$26.86Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Bully Sticks 11-12-in Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Small Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 9 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Thick Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 5 count$23.71Chewy Price$24.79List Price$22.52Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$53.97Chewy Price$51.27Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Bully Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$47.94Chewy Price$45.54Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 3-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETSl Braided Premium 12-in Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$33.85Chewy Price$32.16Autoship Price
- QT Dog Steer Jerky 6" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 2 count$6.74Chewy Price$15.99List Price$6.40Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'Ems Bully Stick Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$24.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.59Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie 7" Bully Braid Dog Treat, 1 count$11.22Chewy Price$10.66Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Bully Springs Dog Treat, 3 count$20.55Chewy Price$21.92List Price$19.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
not really odor free
I am not sure what happened with the recipe, but the bully sticks I received said "odor free" but they were not. I had previous product that did not smell like these. I am a bit baffled. Not sure I will order again since we have to throw them out once our small dog chews on them a bit due to the smell.
Didn't last long and definitely not odor-free
These things are definitely not odor free. They make the entire room smell like unwashed nether regions. The dogs loved them, but they didn't last all that long. The two less aggressive chewers still had some left after an hour or two, but the puppies finished theirs off. Too expensive for something that lasts only a couple hours at most. It did keep them quiet and out of trouble for a bit, but I was hoping for more. I got some really big ones, did not say odor-free, from another source, and those last forever and don't stink at all.
Harry loves them!
Our terroist terrier loves these and we give one to him whenever we leave to mitigate his anxiety. They work!
These are not the quality I expected and they are not all odor free. I will be cancelling my automatic shipment.
My Pup loves these!
I have a three month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who loves these bully sticks and the nice part is they are big enough that they last for awhile.
Mom & Dad Like Me To Chew On These
Hi, I’m Poppy the Puppy and I’m 7 months old. Mom and Dad discovered Barkworthies about 2 months ago. They let me have a new one every time I finish the last one. Mom says it keeps me from chewing the furniture. Dad says they keep me from chewing his hands. They say that these smell a lot less than the yucky ones. My favorite game is to take one on the couch, chew it and let it fall and see how many times Dad or Mom will pick it up. What FUN!!!
BarkWorthies Odor Free
BarkWorthies Odor Free Bully Sticks are not odor free. They stink as much as the ones not marketed as odor free. I will not purchase this brand again. A rating is required otherwise I would not give it 1 star.
Dogs love them. A bit too small but they had fun and they don't last long
NOT odor free once they’re chewed
They smell like a wet, dirty chicken coop, like when you’re driving through the country and pass an industrial chicken farm. I can only give these to my dog when she’s outside. They are long-lasting however. The dog, being a dog, loves gross smells and therefore loves these things. People will not.
Barkworthies Odor-Free 6" Bully Sticks
I have a medium/large Boxer mix who is a strong chewer. These have kept her busy longer than any others I have tried. They also do not have an order unlike other brands that claim the same that I've tried.