Baxter Boy Natural Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This tough-n-tasty treat helps satisfy your dog’s natural urge to chew and can reduce stress, boredom and destructive behavior.
- Promotes clean teeth and strong gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made with 1 ingredient for easier digestion and less stink—without losing the delicious beefy flavor your pup loves!
- Low calorie, natural cow ears sourced from free-range, grass-fed Brazilian cattle.
- These treats are handpicked and inspected for high quality and consistency.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Dog Chews Pork Jerky Filled Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 5 count$18.95Chewy Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 count$19.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Pig Snouts Dog Treat, 2 count$7.69Chewy Price$10.26List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Chewy Louie Slow Roasted Beef Lung Dog Treat, 7-oz bag$9.19Chewy Price$11.55List Price$8.73Autoship Price
- ChewMax Pet Products Knee Caps Natural Chew Dog Treats, 5 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ChewMax Pet Products Chicken Feet Natural Chew Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Healthfuls Venison Crunch Sticks Dog Treats, 5 count$4.88Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.64Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Braided Beef Gullet Sticks Dog Chews, 3 Pack$14.69Chewy Price$22.30List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Beef Gullet Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape American Patties Premium Beef Lung Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Beef Lung Strips Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Pig Ear Slices Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cow Ear||Cow Ear||Cow Ears||100% Beef Ear.||Lamb Ear|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||—||—||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
They still have hair on them and are paper thin.
Every cow ear in the package still has hair on them and they’re all paper thin. Seemingly very poor quality vs other leading brands of cow ears.
My dog would love them everyday but he gets one a week or we get a chubby hound.
Since these cow ears had such great reviews, I bought them for my dog as an alternative to always giving her bully sticks and himalayan chews. My dog is a 12 pound bichon that is fed raw. She seemed to enjoy eating it and ate maybe an inch or two of the corner before I took it away. About an hour later my dog started acting very strange. She started pacing around the room and seemed disoriented. Then she threw up four separate times. She has never had this kind of reaction to anything I have fed her. I am thankful that after she threw up, within the hour she seemed to be back to her normal self. But she really gave me a scare.
Quality changed for the worse
I have been buying this product all this year. They were of excellent quality. However, the last bag I received were TERRIBLE. They were so thin you could read a newspaper through them. Lasted my dog about 10 minutes where the previous one lasted all day long
Dog loves these!
We’ve tried other brands of ears our young dog only ripped apart and wouldn’t eat but THESE he loves!!! Really affordable and not too smelly! Will absolutely buy again! For those wondering, our dog has a relatively sensitive stomach and does eat these with no issues on the other end (he does chew them well though before swallowing pieces).
I was buying cow ears individually from a brick and mortar store, but I found these cheaper here so it made sense to buy. The texture of the ear is definitely different than the kind I was used to, but my little guy likes them both (if anything, I think he likes these more). He loves them so much, they keep him busy and out of trouble all day long. It takes him about 3 days to chew it down to a piece small enough to where I take it away, and then replace. For small dogs who love to chew, I HIGHLY recommend these!!! Good product, good price, good outcome.
I purchased these for my Westie. He loves them. Long lasting, do not smell and do not seem to leave any residue. They are very large, so I use kitchen shears to cut them into three strips.
Big hit with the boys!
They loved these cow ears. My pups are 80 and 87 lbs, and power chewers. These lasted about 15 minutes. I'm happy and they are happy!
Cow Ears Baxter Boy
My dog Opal absolutely loves this product and so does her owner...no smell ....no mess... fantastic!
Dog loves these!
Easily digestible and my dog loves them! Great price as well and quick delivery. Chewy always has terrific customer service.