Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Delivers a wag-worthy flavor from real bacon that's fused all the way through the chew.
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- With your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Nylon Ring Dog Chew Toy, Chicken Flavor, Medium$8.98Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- dealBenebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Zaggler Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon.||Nylon and Real Chicken||Nylon and Real Peanuts.||Nylon and Real Bacon||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1882 Customer Reviews
These are a lifesaver!
We have a 10 month old American bully mix and a 6 month old Great Dane/lab mix. I'm currently ordering our third and forth ones of these. The first one was chewed down to about half it's size by the first pup during teething stage and then disappeared (I believe the couch ate it!) She was an aggressive chewer, nothing lasted long with her, she destroyed the "indestructible" toys. But she will chew on these for long periods of time and they don't come apart in small, unsafe pieces. The second chew has been the cause of constant stealing and wrestling back and forth between the two pups of who gets to chew on it at that moment. It's less than half it's original size and only about a month old, but it has been very heavily chewed. I've bought other shaped Nylabones, but for some reason this particular shape is the winner with my two pups.
Fork in the Road
Love, love, love this chew for my baby girl puppy! She's a chewer and is frequently bored, just like a toddler, so this always will occupy her multiple times a day. I bought a medium for our 23lb Bichon Mix girl and although it initially seemed large, it turned out to be the perfect size. You gotta get one of these!
Very durable for heavy chewers
So I originally thought this was an edible tuff bone/toy but have since read the info again. It's not edible, BUT it still stands up to my pup who mercilessly destroys all her toys lol. My only real gripe is the pieces that do end up coming off are very small and cling to everything (carpet, sheets, socks etc.) like velcro. I will probably still get her another still because she likes it and it keeps her busy.
Benebone chew toys a durable “favorite” toy.
I bought 4 of these for my two bullmastiffs. They work in them for a few hours everyday. They love them. A few are showing some wear at the ends but all are still very serviceable. I highly recommend these toys for anyone who has a dog that needs a durable “favorite” chew toy.
Dogs aren't too sure
Two of our babies were adopted at a young age, chewing age. We have always given our babies nothing but Nylabones as they last forever and they love them. We have had some last for 15 years! I thought the bacon taste would be a nice change, my bad, they prefer the nonflavored ones but I'll leave these in their toy box just in case they decide one day to give them a try.
Puppies all love it
I have 2 pups that just turned 1 and my mothers is 6 months behind. 2 large breed and 1 small breed. I got the buy 2 get 1 free sale back in December. All 3 of the dogs love this chew bone. Would highly recommend.
We LOVE it!
My aussie loves this! Her bones never keep her attention for too long but she loves to chew them. She loves this bone, I’ve never seen something keep her occupied for so long. I will definitely be buying again!
Dogs didn't like them
Bought 2 different sizes for my med and small dog. Neither was interested in these. They've loved other varities....i gave the chew toys away...other dogs not really interested either
Dogs love these!
By far these are the favorite chew toys our dogs have. They drag every toy out of the toy box so we trip over them, but they always have these specific ones when they settle down. We buy the giant size for our Saint and the large or medium for our Collie. Happy friends!
Dog hates it!
My 4 year old pug won’t touch it. The product says pets love it, great peanut butter flavor, pretty indestructible. My dog won’t go near it, something is off and he senses it. Don’t waste your money on this.