Best Bully Sticks 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible, wholesome dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Best Bully Sticks are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Hand-inspected to ensure correct size and quality. 12 inch sticks are great for medium to large breeds
- Single ingredient, hypoallergenic product made from free-range Brazilian cattle pizzle with a taste your dog will love.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.27Chewy Price$26.86Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Stick 7" Dog Treat, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Small Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 9 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6.5" Steer Pizzle Dog Treats, 2 count$6.08Chewy Price$6.40List Price$5.78Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Long Lasting X-Small Turkey & Apple Dog Chew, 12 count$10.53Chewy Price$18.99List Price$10.00Autoship Price
- Redbarn Bully Sticks 12" Dog Treats, 4 count$42.90Chewy Price$40.75Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Slices Vanilla Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$12.15Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Large Big Cheese Chew Dog Treat$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Stick 3-4" Dog Treat, Case of 65$123.69Chewy Price$181.35List Price$117.51Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Large Barky Bark Dog Treats, 50 count$71.57Chewy Price$84.50List Price$67.99Autoship Price
- DreamBone Mini Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 8 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Chik 'n Skewers Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Best Bully Sticks
I love packaging of these Beat Bully Sticks! They are cut in smaller thicknesses & are the perfect size for my Dexter to enjoy!
they’re way too thin
I’ve never seen bully sticks this thin..??? Idk if we got a bad batch or what but I complained and they sent another bag that was just as thin if not worse…. Idk if I should complain AGAIN but yeah my dog ate this like a dry spaghetti noodle. Thinner than my pinky and I have small hands.
I bought these for my dog because a friend gave him one and he LOVED it. The picture is deceiving, these are NOT sticks.
Worst bully sticks do not buy
Gone in 30 seconds super thin my cocker spaniel had it split into five pieces the moment I gave it to him. I can't believe I paid $36.00 for these.
The price is decent but they are not much thicker than a matchstick, my pup tears through these like they are nothing....maybe about 3 minutes. I would rather have a legitimate sale on thick or jumbo......the sale price I purchased these from was enticing but I was disappointed when I saw what I got since the price was based on weight. I will stay with them for now because of the price and my dog likes them but.........I'm just not really impressed. 3 stars are based on the price only. Bully sticks are ridiculously expensive anyway, it would be nice to get an actual break.
So sad this brand has gone bad!
I do not know what is happened or changed with this company. I have bought this brand for a very very long time. The last group of bully sticks that I purchased were more slender than any I had ever received before. I thought maybe it was just a one time issue. So I ordered yet another bag and they smell so bad!!!! (all the way across the room even) and are so thin!!! I have never in my life bought bully sticks and they were like this! This brand used to be the best from my opinion and it has now sunk to the bottom! I am very disappointed!
Bully Sticks are too thin
I normally don't leave bad reviews but I am very disappointed in these Bully Sticks. Our dogs love them but they are not safe to eat anymore. The sticks are way to thin and brittle and I don't want to take a chance of my dog getting choked. If they go back to the way they were I will gladly buy them again. They used to be a great product.
Definitely NOT the “Best”
This brand of bully stick is way too thin for the price. I used to order them all the time and they weren’t like this before. Not sure what happened but the quality has gone way downhill. I was very disappointed.
Thin & Stinky
These are the worst bully sticks we have ever purchased. They smell so bad! Everything it touches has a horrible after smell. They are also so thin. Dangerously thin. Save your money! Don’t buy these. I just threw the whole pack in the trash!
Skip these skinny sticks
They should change their name to the Worst Bully Sticks! Twigs, twigs, twigs. To get more bully stick they stretched these as far as possible so they are a brittle mess. My dog ate two in <20 minutes.