Best Bully Sticks Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible, wholesome dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Best Bully Sticks are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Hand-inspected to ensure correct size and quality.12 inch jumbo sticks are 30-50% thicker than standard bullies, and are great for medium to extra-large breeds
- Single ingredient, hypoallergenic product made from free-range Brazilian cattle pizzle with a taste your dog will love.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$113.74Chewy Price$108.05Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$109.32Chewy Price$103.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$17.18Chewy Price$16.32Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Thick Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-in, 16-oz bag$45.96Chewy Price$72.88List Price$43.66Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Bully Sticks Dog Chews, 16 oz bag$37.50Chewy Price$72.88List Price$35.63Autoship Price
- Downtown Pet Supply 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 8 count$40.99Chewy Price$81.98List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$10.19Chewy Price$14.63List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Thick 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$48.95Chewy Price$56.95List Price$46.50Autoship Price
- Redbarn 7" Odor-Free Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.19Chewy Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 5-in$40.39Chewy Price$47.99List Price$38.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Angus Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Steer Clear from this Product. A Consumer Protection Issue-Price and Quality
I bought these bully sticks for years, then something dramatically changed with the manufacturer's representations of the size and quality of the product, and the price. The Jumbo 12 inch Bully Sticks used to be not only long but wide and thick. My Labrador would chew on one for at least 4 days. Now, while the price of the product has tripled, the size and quality have substantially diminished. One lasts only an hour for my lab, and is substantially smaller than what used to be shipped. In my personal view this is a serious consumer protection issue with this company that Chewy needs to address immediately. In comparison, one can get about 13 beef knuckle bones off the Chewy web site for the price of this one bag of misrepresented product. One knuckle bone last between 1- 2 weeks at a far more economical price.
Jumbo bully sticks
Long lasting for my chi weenys since Pistol Pete likes to carry them around in his mouth however there were 2 in the bag that were just slightly bigger than regular size. Quality control needs some help. I will purchase again my dogs love them.
Definitely a thumbs down
Our German Shepherd turned his nose up at them. For our dog, it's a no go, and they are wicked expensive! That was alot of money to throw away!
MY DOG LOVES BULLY STICKS . i USED TO GET HIM THE BRAIDED STICKS BUT THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE SO i BOUGHT THESE. tHEY ARE A PRETTY GOOD REPLACEMENT!
Disappointed by the quality
These used to be nice and thick but not anymore. The sticks are getting thinner and thinner. Thin as a pen! Expensive for the size!
Of course my big guy (Doberman) Columbo loved them. The size is perfect. But they are a bit more expensive than one of the large warehouse stores. The trade off is convenience.
Would not recommend
Not Jumbo in any sense, thinner than my pinky finger. Thickness does not look at all like the product photo. Chewy probably has them mislabeled.
$68 dollars for ONE package of 8 bully sticks!?? I thought it was a joke! I assumed the 3 pack meant I was getting THREE packages of jumbo sticks! Shoulda bought my dog Waugh beef for this price!
These Bully sticks are NOT jumbo. They are thin and not worth the money. I have ordered bully sticks in the past that were much thicker. The photo online is thicker, this is what I received and paid dearly for. Very unsatisfied!!
Same as non-jumbo
We typically buy the regular, 10 pack bully sticks and our pup goes through those very quickly so we figured “let’s try the jumbo!”. The bag we received had only 8 but the size was no different than the normal sticks. Maybe we got a bad bag? Pup loves them but we are disappointed in the non-thickness.