Best Bully Sticks Junior 5-6" Bladder Sticks Dog Treats, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible, wholesome dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Best Bully Sticks are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Hand-inspected to ensure correct size and quality. 5-6 inch junior sticks are great for small to medium breeds
- Single ingredient, hypoallergenic product made from free-range Brazilian cattle bladder with a taste your dog will love.
- These long-lasting chews help support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$109.32Chewy Price$103.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats, 1 count$6.32Chewy Price$6.00Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 35 count$94.06Chewy Price$89.36Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws GnawBox Small Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 20 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Pork Skin Roll Dog Treats, 18 ct$24.37Chewy Price$23.15Autoship Price
- Fieldcrest Farms Premium Dog Chews Bully Crunchers 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treats, 1 count$14.24Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Stick & Braided Bully Stick Combo Dog Treats, 6 count$20.04Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.04Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$17.41Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.54Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Braided 4-5" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$71.18Chewy Price$74.99List Price$67.62Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Thick 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$56.95Chewy Price$54.10Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$25.84Chewy Price$24.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bladder.||Made of 100% Beef from Free-Range, Grass Fed Bulls.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Love these for my puppies - it’s easier to chew compared to bully sticks and I don’t worry as much about them getting to the end and swallowing a big piece. Great price for the value.
We bought these for our dogs and they loved them. We have two shepherds and just adopted a corgi so the smaller size is perfect. Our shepherds love to eat anything small. The bully sticks didn’t smell or stain out white carpet. Keeps the big kids busy for a good 20 min and keeps the little guy busy for a solid hour. 10/10 would recommend.
Bully sticks are the best!
I (Jackson) love these ,but I chew them up in about 10 min.
Smell so bad
No good quality, is no the kind of bully stick Bella use to eat she doesn’t like it
My dogs favorite
My dogs love these. They don't last very long, but they come running when I open up the bag.
Chewy and long lasting
The "kids" love them and unlike so many items that are supposed to give some chewing time, these actually do!
Open my box today and these were already open when I received my package today
Dogs loved them but....
Bought these for my 4 smaller dogs who love bully sticks.they were excited and quiet happily chewing away but within several hrs we had cases of very loose smelly stools! This type is not the best for my furballs!
Pup loves them and they are a satisfying treat for him
Bladder not bully
These are not bully sticks. They are bladder sticks. Not as expected. Because they were labeled Junior, I thought they were the thin type of bully sticks based on my experience with another brand of actual bully sticks. My dog won’t touch them.