BFF OMG Lots-O-Luck! Duck & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in food safe facilities, and free of grain, gluten, MSG, carrageenan, corn, soy, wheat, artificial colors, preservatives, and GMO foods.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to keep your best friend hydrated and healthy.
- Made with duck broth, duck and tuna as the top ingredients for the meaty taste cats love.
- Provides a hydrating, high-protein, grain-free and complete diet for adult kitties.
- Your best friend will love the delicious gravy base and you'll love the convenient easy-portion pull-tab cans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Til' Then Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.84Chewy Price$18.85Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Cloud 9! Chicken in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealWellness Natural Grain-Free Gravies Salmon Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$31.68Chewy Price$33.48List Price$30.10Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG Crazy 4 U! Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Goody Stew Shoes Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWellness Natural Grain-Free Gravies Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$32.57Chewy Price$33.48List Price$30.94Autoship Price
- DealBFF OMG QT Patootie! Chicken & Turkey Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Meows n' Holler PurrAmid Chicken & Shrimp Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Taco Stewsday Beef, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Aloha Friends Chicken, Pumpkin & Duck Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.5-oz, case of 12$14.40Chewy Price$16.08List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Slide N' Serve Family Food Chicken Breast Dinner with Tuna Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck Broth, Duck, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Beef Broth, Beef, Tuna...||Lamb Broth, Lamb, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Chunks in Gravy, Minced||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Another not so much ...
I am ready to pull my hair out. Another miss for the 12. I am considering letting them take over the kitchen and cook for themselves!!
Cat loves this
My cat in his old age has gotten to be a picky eater. Sometimes he’ll eat something for a while and then decide he don’t like it anymore. This stuff he’ll eat anytime
My crew was overwhelmed
Everything about this food indicates it would be cat nirvana. But...Can a cat food be too fishy? My crew of 4 rescued cats gave this a paws down. Maybe the texture was too chewy. Three of my cats are older and have about 12 teeth between them and prefer pate texture.
My cats just don’t like it
This product is a bit more expensive than the rest. Bought it as a “Treat” and something different for my cats. It is runny/thin and looks like vomit, they just don’t want it. Lesson learned. My fault for trying something new for my picky cats.
Duck & tuna
Have 4 fur babies, all love it..only thing to me us has way too much liquid. Expensive but get it for them. Mix it with some dry food they don't do well on the can by itself. Too much gravy or liquid
Cats love it but had tiny bones in it
My cats loved it. I was really excited about this but it had bones in it. Picture a skinny plastic toothpick but half the size. I could easily break it and I only found one per can and not in all the cans. My cats swallowed the food like soup. They're old indoor cats not accustomed to bones. One of my cats had a coughing fit after the last can I tried. I thought I had checked well enough for bones. I can't be sure that is why but it was enough for me not to try anymore.
Inconsistency of different lots, of the same food..
My cat won't eat any of the last 3 flavors of 12pks of BFF OMG brand, we got in our last order. He liked it the first FEW times, we got those exact flavors.
Cat not interested
Cat sniffs it and walks away. I end up throwing most of it away. Will not buy again.
Looks Like I Could Eat It
My cats both had oral surgeries done on their mouths and were restricted to a canned food diet. They are both a little picky about their wet food especially so I needed a brand that was healthy for them, could still get them the calorie content they need, while also being affordable and palatable for them. The Weruva brand of wet foods they do seem to really like. When you open the cans you can see actual chunks and bits of meat in gravy. It looks like something a person could eat and that is a good indication to me that my girls are getting what they need rather than empty filler and byproducts.
Cats hate this!
I bought this and none of my 5 cats will touch it.