Weruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with tuna and tilapia as the top ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every gourmet recipe.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, omegas, vitamins and minerals, plus taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based gravy makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero BPA, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG; made in a human food facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Batch 'O Besties Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Salmon Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$32.28Chewy Price$34.68List Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Venison Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$41.88Chewy Price$44.28List Price$39.79Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Duck Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$38.28Chewy Price$39.48List Price$36.37Autoship Price
- Instinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$31.00Chewy Price$44.28List Price$29.45Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Salmon Formula in Aspic Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.00Chewy Price$47.76List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Napili Luau Wild Salmon & Chicken in Chicken Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$21.48Chewy Price$23.88List Price$20.41Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$75.36Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.59Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.42Chewy Price$47.76List Price$35.55Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$37.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tilapia...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Potato...||Tilapia, Tilapia Broth, Mackerel...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Tuna Red Meat, Mackerel...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Sardine, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Non-GMO...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||High Protein||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
262 Customer Reviews
Weruva for the win!
So I have 5 cats, 1 year to 14 years, and all of them are picky eaters besides one. I’ve fed them Fancy Feast and Purina Friskies Pate in rotation their whole lives, until recently they stopped eating both. I’ve been searching high and low for a food, any food they will be content with. I’ve ordered just about every wet food on the market, with no success. I placed an order the day before yesterday, for this Weruva grilled Tilapia and 4 other different brands; praying they at least like one of them. My Chewy package just came and I about broke my neck opening the box so they could try them out. I opened every brand/flavor, set them out, and let my babies decide for themselves. All 5 went for the Weruva!! I cannot believe it. I proceeded to open more so they could all have their own plate; they all licked their plates clean! I pray Weruva never changes their formula like some other brands often do, so my kitties can be happy and healthy for the rest of their lives. Thank you Weruva, and thank you Chewy for a 10 star experience. 10 paws from my kitties as well, literally.
Weruva comes through again
I don't feed my current feline, Wilson a lot of fish and when I do I must feel confident the product is both safe as well as yummy. Mideast Feast has a nice consistency and since Wilson refuses water this is a necessity! The chunks of Tilapia, since a soft fish, are easily broken with a fork if you choose. Weruva products are only carried by the best retailers and can be difficult to find so thank you Chewy! Don't let the fact that Weruva is manufactured in Thailand allow you to skip over this wonderful product. Before Chewy was born I had the advantage of meeting the owners of Weruva and I ask MANY questions before purchasing! I have fed many cats Mideast Feast over the years and not one refused it. The ingredients provide what a normal cat needs so no additional supplements necessary.
HIGH RATING IS TRUE
I bought this for my fussy eaters - i am tired of throwing away cat food that they will not eat. Don't bother saying something like "if they get hungry enough they will will eat it!" (That does not apply to cats who will starve before they eat something they don't like - ha). Anyway, they eat it all, but i still have to chop it up a little better because of the bigger chunks, but that's ok - they eat it!
A favorite of all of my cats!
My cats just love this brand and especially the Mideast Feast. When you open the can, no fishy smell and you can easily see the quality of the Tilapia in gravy, no "mystery" meat. I like ordering the 10oz. cans and I split it between our 5 foster cats and feed them this wet food twice a day. Good quality protein and they love the gravy. Each cat is getting 2 oz a feeding 2X a day in addition to dry food.
Both cats approved
We tried a single can of this before buying a case. So far have gone through a few cans and fur children are still pleased each time this entree is presented. it has chunks of seafood and smaller bits among a liquidy thick broth. Great for hydration I would assume. My pickier cat is a huge fan and she is tough to impress. looks more like real food than the gravy style fancy feast (which she also loves). makes me happy when she loves some healthy options.
My cat likes this food. I only give a small amount of it to him along with a bigger amount of dried food that contains only rabbit meat. He loves this canned food with his dry food.
My fish-loving kitty loves this!
My one-year-old cat loves this food. I used to get the Weruva kitten food in Tuna and Salmon Hydrating Puree. This is his new favorite. Also, the can is easier to rinse out than others (less food that gets stuck to the bottom).
Not really Tilapia
My cat loves it but I was disturbed to learn that although called Grilled Tilapia the first ingredient is Tuna. I bought it with hopes to limit the tuna based foods he loved but only made that worse.
I ordered this tilapia product because it received so many positive reviews. Unfortunately both my kitties showed no interest. They seem to prefer smellier fish, such as mackerel and sardines.
Kitty first pick
Of the ones we've tried so far, this is the favorite version by all three cats. Even the picky middle cat. Our youngest loooves the few big chunks that are in every can. It's really cute how happy and excited they are to eat this. Looks so fresh and healthy compared to other foods out there.