BFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real cage-free chicken first, salmon and a savory, whisker-licking gravy.
- Loaded with plenty of moisture to help keep your kitty hydrated.
- Certified by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) meeting some of the strictest standards, including those of the European Union.
- 100% free from grains, gluten and carrageenan.
- Complete and balanced for your feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Duck & Tuna Trickster Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Dream Team! Chicken & Duck in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Shine Bright! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, 12 count$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Tweet Me Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Live N' Love! Chicken & Lamb in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.17Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.21Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Lamb & Tuna Told Ya Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Cherish Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Family Food Chicken Breast Dinner with Tuna Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Oh Snap Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Shrimp Sweethearts Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Cloud 9! Chicken in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Lamb...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
right consistency for gravy lovers
First time around my picky eater licked up the gravy. Second time he didn't like it. Will try again
Picky Eaters Said No
I ordered this because it was on the list of non-prescription foods for cats with CKD. We just got a diagnosis for two of our boys, so we are in the process of transitioning their diet. They hated the first Rx food the vet gave us, so I started shopping based on a list of foods with the right nutrition and potassium content. This food is VERY soupy. One cat ate it the first time, but then decided he didn't like it. The 2nd cat wouldn't even try it. We ended up ordering the Rx food from Chewy, which is way more expensive, but at least they will eat it. I was really hopeful that this food could be part of their diet along with the Rx food in order to help with cost. Oh, well .. I knew it was a long shot with our picky eaters. We dropped it off at the SPCA today.
Rescued boy cat loves the consistency of the ground option
I rescued a 12 year old boy cat from an abusive situation and he started on the Weruva Slide N Serve pouches, but another Rescuer had given me a few cans of these and he devoured them and now he no longer wants the Slide N Serve pouches - go figure. So I ordered some of each of the options for him while I work with him so one day he can be adopted into a forever home.
Three paws up!
All three of our cats approved this food. Two have kidney disease so I was looking for low phosphorus foods. I mix a little bit in with their prescription diets and seems to be working well.
Her favorite BFF
Having tried to find lower phosphorus foods for a picky cat, we've tried them all! For some reason, this is the flavor she consistently eats. It is an odd texture (like a runny minced meat sauce), but it must taste good. We're always happy for smaller can options too, given that she eats small amounts at a time.
LOVE this food
My cat, Truman, devoured this flavor. Well done, BFF.
kitty loves it!
My cat is pretty fickle. Tried this since she likes extra gravy with her food. She finishes her entire bowl with omg food which is very rare. Looks like she's a fan. Only downside is the soupy texture so its harder to store leftovers
Yuk. I wouldn't feed it to any cat.
Just plain gross. I have purchased other BFF cat food before so thought I would give this a try since the price was right, big mistake. It was all liquid...no solid food and it smelled nasty as well. My smart cats wanted nothing to do with it. Do not buy unless you need to feed your cat with a syringe.
They didn't like it :(
My 2 young cats (over 1 year) didn't like it. They like cooked liver so I've been mixing a can or two into it until it's finished.
Everyone loves this flavor
I bought this flavor due to its low phosphorus numbers for my CKD kitty and everyone, including him, loves it. I've always been a big fan of Weruva anyway and was happy to see they have some low phosphorus options.