BFF OMG Dream Team! Chicken & Duck in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real cage-free chicken first, duck and a savory, whisker-licking gravy.
- Loaded with plenty of moisture to help keep your kitty hydrated.
- Certified by the British Retail Consortium (BRC) meeting some of the strictest standards, including those of the European Union.
- 100% free from grains, gluten and carrageenan.
- A complete and balanced for your feline friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF OMG Stir It Up! Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Lights Out! Tuna & Lamb Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Tell Me! Tuna & Turkey Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Cattyshack with Chicken & Shrimp Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Slice is Right Wild Caught Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Too Hot to Handle Chicken, Duck & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Belly Rubs! Tuna & Beef Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Chase Me! Tuna & Chicken Flavor Wet Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Karate Kitty with Beef & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Stir the Pot with Lamb, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Cat to The Future with Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Stick a Spork in It Duck & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Lamb...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Promising wet food, but not for my kitty
Gifted by Weruva. I have a fussy kitty that is very picky of wet food flavor. I’ve been trying multiple brands and Weruva has such a wide variety of flavor and textures which I appreciate. She typically likes duck, but she seems iffy about this flavor/texture and just licks up the gravy and leaves the meat behind, but that’s just her. Onto the next option!
Normally my cat will eat this... but this last batch he won't!
I don't know if the formulation changed, but Blue won't eat this now! It used to be his main food, so now I'm having to search around for something else low phosphorus and low-moderate protein for my cat with Chronic Kidney Disease. Not only won't he eat it, but also I've had to always blend these foods as he'll eat the gravy and leave the chunks. And when I blend these, they are MUCH more liquid than they've been in the past. Maybe they upped the water content so they aren't as flavorful? Pretty disappointed.
Success! Senior kitty finally cleans her plate!
It's become difficult to find low phosphorus wet food our senior Calico will not only eat, but keep down. This chicken and duck variety is a winner! She loves it, cleans her plate, and is eating a minimum of 1.5 cans a day (5.5-oz) with no stomach upset or output problems. I do add some extra warm water to make it more soupy since she can't chew much at her age. Will definitely keep on autoship and highly recommend for ckd and / or senior cats needing more moisture in their diet. Also love that this variety is higher in calories than many of the Weruva.
Celery??? A bad flavor from a great brand
Lately I've been buying a ton of different BFF foods to try since they have a reasonable level of phosphorus and sodium, suitable for both my healthy cats and the one whose kidneys are no longer at full power. We do like many of the others but this one... I don't understand. They put CELERY in it, a food with such a strong taste even many humans refuse to eat it, but someone thinks veggie-averse cats are going to be ok with it? What were they thinking? And it's not subtle- what prompted me to check the ingredients was that I could actually smell the celery. None of my cats would even taste it, though I tried serving it on several occasions. Also note this is one of the "in gravy" style ones. It can be hard to identify the various options with the important details hidden among so much verbiage. Anyway, these "in gravy" ones are a fine mince, just a tiny bit lumpier than the pate ones. But the entire line is too soggy, plus there is nasty brown "skin" on the bottom of the can from the food being cooked in the can. I will be sticking with the pate because it comes in a dense puck surrounded by juice whereas this "in gravy" stuff comes in a fairly homogenous state. What I'm getting to is that with the puck form of the pate one you can more easily pour off a bit of juice before stirring, if your cats prefer a less runny texture, plus you can more easily find and remove those brown "skin" bits if your cat is fussy about bits in their food. I have gotten in the habit of dumping the food into a large clear glass mug so I can peer at it from all angles and fish out the "skin" because I have FUSSY cats. I also pour off 50-100% of the juice, which likely removes some of the nutrients but they won't eat it if it's too runny and there's no nutrition in an uneaten meal. If you leave all the juice in, I think because BFF lacks the dreaded carrageenan (so it's a worthwhile tradeoff) the food won't stay mixed- if it sits more than about a halfhour it develops a puddle of yellow water around the lump of food, which, you guessed it, puts my fussy critters off eating. If you have less fussy cats who will gobble their food up promptly then I would leave the juice in since it surely has nutrients, and the more hydration the better. I won't buy this weird flavor again but I am a huge fan of the line in general because of the nutrition. If you consider kidney health from a young age you may be able to delay problems. Of course you can't feed official kidney food lifelong as it's low nutrient and full of carbs but you can choose moderate phosphorus foods over high phosphorus foods, and watch for high sodium too as high blood pressure wears out kidneys. In looking at nutrition stats I find that a lot of what I previously saw as "healthy" foods, ie high meat content, have horrible amounts of phosphorus. I hear that's because phosphorus comes from bones and since bone counts as "meat", a way for manufacturers to save money in high-meat formulas is to sub as much bone as they can in place of real meat. So you need to look into actual nutritional stats not just pick grain-free, low carb or high-meat. Or, you can just stick with BFF, because their stats are all very good. Plenty of protein (and not from peas or any tricks like that) but not a lot of phosphorus, and fairly low sodium. There are a few options with better stats but they must taste very bland as I haven't gotten the cats to accept them. BFF is about as healthy as you can get without sacrificing palatability.
I had never tried this before but my cat Gregory only likes gravy type food and THIS FOOD fills the bill! I always had to throw away half of the food in his dish but with this food his dish is completely cleaned. He normally won't eat any type of fish however he ate the chicken and tuna combination. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this product again!
cat food shortage
sorry my cats are friskie addicts and would not eat
Kitty love BFF
My sweet Rescue kitty love this food.. Finally found one that agreed with with her tummy.. If you have any pull with the company Chewy please make the can easier to open.
My cats love this food!
Finally a food both my cats enjoy! I will be ordering more. I recommend.
Not enough gravy...
My cat did not approve of this one, not enough gravy compared to the OMG Chicken and Pumpkin, which is his favorite.
Cat thinks these are de-lish!
My cat loves it - licks the bowl clean. No more trial and error.