Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray helps to protect your dog from horn flies, face flies, horse flies, mosquitoes and gnats.
- Kills lice and louse eggs, ticks and fleas.
- Offers up to 35 days of protection.
- Water-based formula with lanolin and aloe is non-irritating and safe for repeated use.
- Safe for dogs and horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$29.21Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.75Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Flys-Off Insect Repellent Spray for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz$7.69Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Pyrethrins 0.05%.||Rosemary, Sesame, Peppermint, Thyme, Cinnamon, Garlic Oils||Active Ingredients: Geraniol 1.47%, Lemongrass Oil 0.10%, Other Ingredients: 98.43% (White Mineral Oil...||Cornmint Oil - 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil - 0.75%, Peppermint Oil - 0.25%...|
|Cleaner Usage||N/A||N/A||N/A||Hard Surface||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Flea & Tick repellent for dogs
This is worthless product don’t buy it does not work, waste of money!
Tick & Flea spray
So far I have only used this spray on the back end of my dogs backs to see if they would get a reaction from the spray. So far so good. I might try it on their legs next if I can keep them from licking it off.
Seems to work
Has a decent smell compared to most sprays. Keeps the ticks and deer flies off my dogs.