TropiClean Maximum Strength Natural Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, ticks, larvae, eggs and mosquitos on contact guaranteed.
- Safe for routine bathing on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Repels pests from your furry family for up to 7 days.
- Contains natural ingredients like lemongrass and sesame oils for long lasting effects.
- Does not contain any pyrethrin or permethrin.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Aloe & Cucumber Scent Sensitive Skin Foaming Dog Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 12-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.49Chewy Price$15.36List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- TevraPet Activate II Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 5-gallon pail$215.96Chewy Price$205.16Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$27.70Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.31Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$9.75Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.26Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...||Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Cleaner Usage||—||—||—||Carpet, Fabric||—|
|Cleaner Type||—||—||—||Stain Remover||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Great Natural Product
I love all the TropiClean products because my sensitive furbaby. And I especially love the ALL-NATURAL stuff opposed to the chemicals.
Love the scent!
I love this brand and have used it many years. I recently purchased the maximum strength flea and tick as this year (2021) was the worst flea season in years for my current dogs. The first bottle I purchased, I followed the instructions on the back of how long to let it sit on the dog and it did absolutely nothing for my young golden and husky puppy (long coats). Next time I tried leaving it on for 10 minutes minimum and the fleas fell dead, washed away easily and the dogs smelt fantastic. I recommend this product to immediately relieve your dog from fleas or as a more affordable option. You must use it once a week to keep the fleas away, so remember to use a conditioner or feed your dogs extra oils as it will dry the coat and skin after too many uses.
I used the Shampoo for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago. I literally saw dead fleas immediately after I lathered Happy up. 2 weeks later he's biting and scratching again. I bathed him tonight. Saw dead fleas immediately. He'd has not scratched, licked, or chewed since. This time I will bathe him again in a few days. He smells wonderful!
makes fleas worse
I don’t know what is going on with this stuff but it’s making this current flea infestation WORSE. I bought the shampoo and matching spray and the fleas seem to bite him most where I spray it. I normally don’t even use flea shampoo (just his normal shampoo) and I’m able to get rid of an infestation within 3 days. I’ve been using this for over a week and it’s gotten so bad that I’ll need to get a vet involved for the first time in my dogs entire 12 year life.
SOMETHING IS WRONG!
I've used this product for over a year and it has been very effective at killing fleas. I recently purchased a bottle, and it isn't as effective with killing fleas as it was last year. After bathing my dogs, it seemed as if the fleas were ATTRACTED to them. After their baths, my dogs were still chewing their hair out and, constantly scratching and biting themselves. I treat my house for flease VERY WELL all the time and especially before bath time.
I love this shampoo! Works great and smells great!
I bought this shampoo on a whim and it works GREAT! The first time I used it the fleas were literally falling off of my chihuahua, dead. Definitely have to use it at least once a week and if you combine it with a flea collar your pup will be flea free. BONUS! It smells so good!
Quality product (and natural!)
I used this flea and tick shampoo along with a natural flea and tick collar for my dog and he has not had any issues with fleas or ticks. He often spends time outside in the backyard where there are lots of critters, but I found that the combination of the collar with the shampoo has been very effective at keeping them away. The essential oils in the shampoo smell great too.
when I first got my puppy, I bathed him with this shampoo just in case he had any fleas or ticks. The smell... It was pretty good! It smelled like fruit loops. however considering that this is a natural flea and tick product, and considering that natural flea and tick remedies are not proven to be affective, I wouldn't buy it again. I would suggest using some vet recommended brands. Also, the scent did not last that long on my pup. I'm not sure if it was because he is a puppy or it just wasn't that strong.
Doesnt work at all
This stuff does not work at all! Worst flea shampoo on the market smells great but does nothing to kill the fleas in fact I think it makes it worse!!!