TropiClean Luxury 2 in 1 Papaya & Coconut Pet Shampoo & Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans & Conditions – Dog shampoo & conditioner duo cleans the coat of dirt & debris while conditioning the coat for easy brushing. Moisturizes Dry Skin – Luxurious lather hydrates the skin and coat leaving it soft and healthy.
- Eliminates Dog Smell – Refreshing scent of papaya & coconut takes your pet to a tropical paradise with every bath! Softens the Coat – Papaya, kiwi, mango, pomegranate, yucca, chamomile, and aloe extracts leave the coat feeling silky soft.
- Tough on Dirt, Not Pets — Gentle coconut cleanser gives a soap-free clean, so you don't have to worry about washing away topical treatments. Pet Parent Approved — TropiClean shampoos are paraben, dye, & cruelty free & suitable for use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
- Family Owned — TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you. Derived from Natural Ingredients – Ingredients are naturally derived if they are either naturally occurring raw materials or are adapted from naturally occurring plant- or mineral-based raw materials.
- TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Products. Contains one (1) 2.5gal bottle of TropiClean Papaya & Coconut Luxury 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Pets. Dilute 16:1.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$8.32Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.90Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Conditioner Rinse, 16-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.81Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hypoallergenic Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.89Chewy Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Spritzer & Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Relaxing Green Tea & Bergamot Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Ear Cleanse for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$7.09Chewy Price$9.49List Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- FURminator Nail Grinder For Dogs & Cats$24.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- John Paul Pet Tearless Shampoo for Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Hypo-Allergenic Gentle Coconut Puppy & Kitten Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Tangle Remover Spray, 1-gal bottle$52.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Sodium Chloride...||Purified Water, Mild Coconut Cleanser, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Shedding Control||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Calming|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
265 Customer Reviews
This is a staple in my supplies
I've been using this brand and scent for years now. The scent is wonderful and I do like how it lathers up and cleans Mia. I've wanted to try other scents just to switch it up but the large jugs are just TOO large for us. Would be more ideal for a groomer or someone like that. Would like if they made a sample/tester set with travel size bottles of various scents so you can see which ones you really like without wasting/investing a bunch of money, especially because no local stores carry all of the scents to be able to go sniff. Back to THIS product, it's been in our supply cabinet for quite a few years and I don't anticipate it going away any time soon. Would recommend!
Fastest delivery I've ever experienced. It arrived in less thank 48 hours. I purchased 2.5 gallons and it did not have a pump ... and so it is difficult to get out of big bottle. My first purchase from Chewy.com Great shampoo. I have Chow Chows.
Love it for our pup
Smells wonderful and long lasting smell on out bullterrier , favorite spell out of all the scents
So far so good! I like the way it easily pours from the bottle and consistency is still thick, but not runny. It lathers nicely and washes off easily. The fur is nice and shiny and soft. Happy with this purchase! I will say that I wish it had more of a scent, as described in reviews, but the dogs smell clean just without any added scent. (Personal preference, but it won’t deter me from purchasing again)
amazing Soft fur
This shampoo made my dogs coat extremely soft!! I have never seen her coat as soft and shiny as now and it stayed soft for a long time unlike other shampoos. This is the only shampoo I will use for my dog from now on
Not the best
Smells good when you open the bottle, but after applying to my dog it has no smell. I was disappointed. I was hoping this made my dog smell really good after a bath but it didn't.
Nice Shampoo and Conditioner in One
We are repeat buyers of this shampoo. It does a nice job cleaning our GSD without irritating her skin. She is left soft and fluffy, and she smells good, once dry.
To start I would have given this a 5 if the top of my bottle wasn’t broken when I got it but understandable. The consistency is very jelly like but smells really nice.
Great for puppers of all ages!
I like the smell of this soap and how it lathers onto my pups! The ingredients aren't too harsh on their skin. From my puppy and my two adults, I get to use the same soap and save a little money. I was able to see a little difference in their coat and hopefully, it keeps improving from this point on. Just wish the scent lingered a little longer after bathing.
My pitbull mix has very sensitive skin, but beautifully brindle fur. This 2 in 1 doesn’t make him itchy and really brings out the luster and softness of his fur - it also leaves him smelling great! I’ve tried a few of the Tropiclean line and this one by far works the best.