Bio-Groom Show Foot Anti-Slip Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Aerosol spray has an anti-slip formula to help show dogs keep their footing.
- Application is as easy as spraying a light coat onto the bottom of their paws.
- Ideal for use during indoor shows and even on damp, grassy areas.
- Natural rosin creates tacky coating to prevent paws from slipping.
- Tackiness wears off over time but can be quickly removed with rubbing alcohol or mineral oil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDogphora Detox Diva Paw Souffle Dog Balm, 4-oz jar$22.70Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.56Autoship Price
- DealGNC Ultra Medicated Anti-Seborrheic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price
- DealPawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 1.75-oz can$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealWarren London Soothing & Itch Relieving Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealNature's Specialties Tar & Sulfur Medicated Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$42.35Chewy Price
- DealVetericyn FoamCare Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$24.20Chewy Price$26.90List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealHealthy Breeds Bulldog Smelly Dog Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealLucky Pup Twist-Up Dog Balm, 0.5-oz tube$10.00Chewy Price
- DealVet Basics Oatmeal Protein Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- DealNature's Miracle Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.35Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.88Autoship Price
- DealNature's Specialties WHAM Anti Itch Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isopropanol, Propane, Butane...||Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethyl Citrate (Natural Fragrance Enhancer)...||A blend of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Salicylic Acid...||Deionized Water, SD-40 Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil...||Purified Water, Nonionic Surfactant Blend, Isopropanol...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Satisfied with product
I have an elderly dog who was having difficulty with footing on my hardwood floors. I didn't think she would tolerate rubber boots and I didn't want to use one of the granular products that might scratch my floors. The Show Foot Anti-Slip helps her keep her footing but doesn't harm the floor.
Anti-slip foot spray
I read the short instructions then sprayed on Bella’s paw pads. We have wood floor and she’s 13 so has trouble with traction. First it says flammable, not that I expect her to jump in fires but it just bothered me being directly on paw. Might mean nothing. I sprayed. that’s right, I read that it is removed with mineral oil or rubbing alcohol and I still didn’t wear gloves. Dries fast? When I’m holding her paws up it didn’t seem fast. Please this is the first time using this so I might be doing it wrong so read the other reviews before you give up. ill try again, only could do the three paws showing so I’ll get the 4th when she least expects it. The odor is strong to me.
I have a dog with DM. He still gets around pretty well except his hind feet slip quite a lot. He has always been really funny about his feet so I decided to try this before trying socks. If he would allow me to spray his feet and knows he doesn’t slip as much, maybe as I handle his feet more and more, he will accept socks when he needs them. This really works well for him and me! He has become better about my handling his feet already.
No more slip
I bought this product because my vet recommended it. It’s not hard to use at all. My dog is 14 lbs and I find it easy to use. I hold him in my lap. I do wear plastic gloves and I put a paper towel behind his paw before spraying so the spray doesn’t get on his fur or hit his face. It’s not sticky but provides a tackiness so they won’t slip on the floor. It dries quickly and if you do get it on you a few soap and water washes will remove it. It only lasts a day so you need to apply every day. It’s a good product and it’s much easier to use than trying to put anti-slip socks or shoes on a dog. It works great on wet grass too.
Doesn't seem to help at all
After it stopped leaking all over the place and finally spraying, I have been putting it on my 110lb dogs feet. So far, it doesn't seem to provide him any more traction on the wood and tile floors. Looks like that was $15 wasted.
Useless. Does nothing
Product does absolutely nothing. No help. Useless. Doesnt help slipping at all. Dont need 50 characters to explain this.
Not as good as I hoped
I purchased this product for an elderly dog to help her from slipping on smooth flooring. It helps a little but she growls at me when I spray it on. I thought it might give more anti-slip than it does.
Show foot- slip spray
I sprayed this on my dogs paws and it didn’t last 15 mins. The smell is very strong! Also if you get it on your skin it’s extremely difficult to get off. I don’t care for it.
This product provided a very short term (1 day) solution to my dogs slipping feet. The main issue is getting it onto the dog without getting it onto yourself. It is tacky - like tree sap, it does not transfer to other items once it dries - it does not come off very easily - that includes your hands. It does, like tree sap, seem to magically go away after about a day. Where does it go?