Bitebuster Padded Super Bite Resistant Pet Grooming Sleeve
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a proprietary blend of double-layered Kevlar and synthetic puncture-resistant polymers, these gloves are designed to stand up to bites and scratches.
- Washable for easy cleanup, as well as flexible and comfortable for easy movement while wrangling your pal.
- Top-of-the-line protection, allowing you to groom with increased safety and peace of mind.
- Completely vegan, with no animal materials used—a great cruelty-free option.
- Puncture, tear and compression resistant—built to let you groom your cranky companion without fear!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Diane Grooming Jacket, Black, Small$28.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Bitebuster Scratchbuster Pet Grooming Sleeve$49.11Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Espree Quick Finish Styling Dog Spray, 1-gallon$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- PawPerfect Replacement Rollers, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Top Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 2 count$15.74Chewy Price$17.48List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Curved Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Nature's Specialties Quick Relief Neem Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$25.30Chewy Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'n Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$52.00Chewy Price$94.99List Price$49.40Autoship Price
- Espree Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo, 20-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyurethane, Rubber, Plastic||Polyurethane, Rubber, Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
These gloves were an absolute life saver while I was taking car of a cat before the foster could pick her up. I was able to clean her crate and put food in without having her scratch my hands up, not that she didn’t try. I recommend for any one who deals with cats that have been traumatized and feel insecure. Better safe than a severe infection.
Too tight, holes too big.
Even the supposed large didn’t fit me well and I have skinny arms. The thumb hole is also big enough to fit teeth.
Works for Ferals & Spicy Cats!
This is an excellent product. Volunteer at animal shelter and used on LOTS of hissy kitties. Some spicey cats, even the more tame ones who are just scared, like to give a swat or two and are quite surprised when my arm is not jerked back lol. Then they reach over and take a sniff. Tame cats calm down faster and your arms are left unscathed. So when working with Feral, recommended full bite gloves until Feral is more used to you, because these have fingers open. When you've progressed to the point to "try and get closer to pet, scratch ears, rub chin" use these gloves. You can put your hand through to end, turn the thumbhole away from Feral, and still protect all but your finger tips. Leaving finger tips free to let the cat feel your beginning touches. I have used these to hand-feed Feral treats and if Feral decides to take a swipe at the arm, my arm is not hurt. Claws can't get through. This sleeve also does wonders for keeping your skin intact when working with tiny kittens and their needle sharp claws. It doesn't cause any harm. Cats claws cannot get through this sleeve. am not a volunteer with the dogs so I have not tested it on them.
This is so comfortable and super protective. I use it when I bathe my cat and I plan on using when I trim my rose bushes too. No more scratches!